In-game calendar events only show online people

I’m assuming something is in the works for Tuesday reset. Like many of you, I’m trying hard to keep my guild active and engaged…having this bug right now could not come at worse moment.

1 Like

I added a calendar/event scheduling bot to my Discord server and I think we’ll just stick with that going forward.

2 Likes

Confirming the bug still exists. Hopefully, maintenance tomorrow will fix the issue.

1 Like

Still unable to see offline players, showing only currently online.

1 Like

No joy - calendar still FUBAR.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing this issue as well, on Aerie Peak-US.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what app did you use for your Discord server? Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m quite interested in this as well. Please share any tips/tricks if you can. Thanks!

1 Like

Still broken

2 Likes

add me to the list for our guild.

2 Likes

Calendar is no longer showing most past invites either (so I can copy/paste/edit for upcoming week’s raid). It is not even showing all online players either.

2 Likes

My guild has been struggling through this as well. It would be awesome if we could get some acknowledgement on this issue…

2 Likes

Add us to the list of frustrated guild event leaders…Please fix

2 Likes

Yeah, still not working. Add us to the list to get this fixed! Scheduling events is definitely frustrating if people cannot see everyone who’s signed up. @blizzard please fix!!

2 Likes

Bug is still ongoing and disrupting my ability to plan events efficiently

3 Likes

Why hasn’t Blizz responded to this issue? It’s still broken.

3 Likes

With upcoming server mergers, I really hope that this will be fixed by blizzard.

1 Like

Still broken

2 Likes

We really could use a fix here.

Making it hard to schedule raids in a time when attendance is declining…

3 Likes

Would love to see this fixed as well. Trying to figure out raid comps in advance has been a nightmare.

2 Likes