In-game calendar events only show online people

Please, please fix the calendar! We have a guild meeting and raid scheduled this week and cannot see who has accepted.

4 Likes

Hey there! Would also like to confirm this issue is still occurring for our guild as well. As many stated above, attempted to disable addons to see if that was an issue, but still no success.

3 Likes

Can confirm. Please fix!

3 Likes

Yes, this is an issue. Please help us out and take a quick look at this. Thanks!

1 Like

Please blizzard we promise to all resub if you just give us our in-game calendar back

Experiencing this issue with our previous calendar invites and any new ones I’ve tried to create as well.

2 Likes

Area 52, same issue.

2 Likes

After so many years, blizzard you still find the way to bug a maintenance like rookie.
Same issue on zul’jin

2 Likes

Noting along with all previous posters of the bug: first it was only those who were online could be seen upon the sign up event, once they went offline, their name disappeared.

This morning (7/24) it’s gotten worse. Now the entire calendar is blanked out, even on characters to which I have signed up for events. Opening the calendar interface now brings the pop-up “cannot find that player” before you even try to interact with the calendar.

None of these problems were prevalent prior to Tuesday, July 21st’s maintenance

3 Likes

I have checked on this issue with multiple servers and guilds and it happens on all of them. Surprised there isn’t a blue post yet (even just to say we are aware), since it has been several days since this started. People aren’t signing up to things in guild events because they think only a few are going, only to not realize that it only shows people that signed up who are online with those specific times. We tested this out by having people we know sign up and have them sign on and then off and their name appears and then disappears with logging on and off. This needs to be fixed soon. Thanks!

2 Likes

Can confirm this is ongoing for our guild. Is really confusing for our raiders and others

2 Likes

Calendar is also bugged for my guild, I’m trying to organise raids, please fix!

1 Like

Confirmed, still an ongoing issue. Makes guild events very hard to plan.

2 Likes

Ongoing issue since earlier this week (I suppose since patch went live). Cannot see any member who has signed up to today’s guild event. Hoping Blizz is working on a fix as this is a feature our guild uses regularly.

1 Like

I’m assuming something is in the works for Tuesday reset. Like many of you, I’m trying hard to keep my guild active and engaged…having this bug right now could not come at worse moment.

1 Like

I added a calendar/event scheduling bot to my Discord server and I think we’ll just stick with that going forward.

2 Likes

Confirming the bug still exists. Hopefully, maintenance tomorrow will fix the issue.

1 Like

Still unable to see offline players, showing only currently online.

1 Like

No joy - calendar still FUBAR.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing this issue as well, on Aerie Peak-US.

2 Likes