In-game calendar events only show online people

The in-game calendar (patch 8.3.7 build 35249) only shows people who are online when you have it set up for manual invites. If they decline the invite then you won’t ever know until they’re online after the event. Please fix.

Steps to reproduce issue:
Right click on calendar and choose “Create Event”
Input name, set to raid, select nyalotha, and then the difficulty.
Add someone from your server that is NOT online.
Create event.
Now go view the event and you will not see anyone in the list and their choice unless they’re online.

UPDATE: It also doesn’t show people cross-server whether they’re online or not.

UPDATE #2: Deleting and recreating the event does not fix it.

UPDATE #3: This occurs with zero addons enabled.

UPDATE #4: The dates showing when people respond are corrupted. (Feb 61 is a reported date.)

UPDATE #5: This is still an issue on 8.3.7 build 35284.

UPDATE #6: This is occurring across multiple guilds and servers.

UPDATE #7: This started occurring with Patch 8.3.7 after maintenance on Tuesday.

UPDATE #8: As of August 4 after maintenance this has been fixed for multiple people.

45 Likes

Can confirm, if invites log online it shows their status as soon as they log off they disappear again from event.

3 Likes

Also confirming this bug.

3 Likes

Add myself and several guild mates to the list experiencing this issue. Making it difficult to see who has signed up for raid tonight.

5 Likes

Same problem here. Useless for a raid leader in this format. Additionally, also doesn’t appear to acknowledge cross server people even if they are online. One of my raiders is online on another server and I sent him an invite and it didn’t show his status at all but it did show a person online that is in my guild on my server.

4 Likes

Can confirm this bug as well, makes it hard to plan events around only people who are online currently

4 Likes

Same here. Can’t organize raid group without knowing who confirmed before raid.

3 Likes

same issue for my guild. Dates for those who have responded are also messed up. The calendar is currently telling me one of my raid crew signed up Feb 61 2011

4 Likes

Experiencing the same issue.

2 Likes

I also have this issue, weeks of events gone. I cannot tell who my AOTC carries are now.
Please fix

3 Likes

Same issue here. Both with the calendar only showing online players and the “signed up” dates being absurd (e.g. “April 42 2004”).

And I did disabled all add-ons to make sure that they are not to blame.

In the companion app, the calendar seems to only show my status, regardless of who’s online.

4 Likes

Add me to the list of people with issues. Events are only showing sign-ups for people actively online, and they disappear from the list when they go offline.

3 Likes

Same issue, only showing people online

3 Likes

Came to Bug Forum to report Calendar issue. Supporting the Original Poster. My guild’s raid event for tonight, which had about 30 sign ups yesterday, was suddenly only showing 2 sign ups. This also effected All Events on the calendar as my guild has 3 to 5 events per week scheduled 4 to 5 weeks in advance. Also note that All prior events on the Calendar, events that occurred before today, had been depopulated (ie the names were mostly gone.) My guild leader has directly petitioned Blizz asking for a fix. Consistent with the OP’s comments, several guildies tried sign ups and these would disappear from the signup list when the toon logged out.

3 Likes

Currently having this same issue, re-creating the event does nothing to fix it, the issue persists.

3 Likes

Confirming I am also experiencing the same issue as OP. Very frustrating for our raid team and community, as we heavily utilize the WoW community groups between 4 guilds on different servers.

2 Likes

Also seeing calendar bug. Was perfectly fine before yesterday’s patch. I cannot determine who has signed up. Only appears to show people online (maybe?)

3 Likes

came here to see if this bug was reported and obviously it is. confirming the same issue, also, all old calendar events are missing except in-game holiday events

3 Likes

Confirming this bug as well. I submitted an in-game bug report, but only players who have signed up and are currently online will show in the in-game calendar. It was fine last week, only started after Tuesday’s maintenance/patch.

This makes it impossible for the raid leaders to preemptively figure out who has signed up for the raid.

7 Likes

This is still an issue. I don’t see anything from blizzard about this issue, surely they know?

3 Likes