In game Blizzard Shop and Submit Ticket Blackscreen Errors

Cant get the shop to load to complete a race change (does the same for any options after some troubleshooting)
I click the shop, it opens fine. i click race change and purchase. i pick the server and toon i want to change. i click continue, and it looks like its loading with the loading circle animation at the bottom then the shop popup screen goes black and stays black. ive disabled mods… restarted game. restarted computer, waited 8 hours, purchased a new sub… anything else i could try?

edit i got the black screen to go away and under it was tiny window saying, purchase processing please check later, then the window goes away and nothing happens.
edit now it says processing next to my toon i picked to race change, but i never gave it any credit card info or confirmed the purchase
edit now the processing is gone and everything is as if i didnt try anything

1 Like

Same here :confused:

bumping this because i just logged on today and its still doing this. i researched this issue back to nearly a year ago when people were having the exact same problem im having now and they seemed to fixed it with a patch… any other ideals… im pretty sure i read every single goshdang post about the ingame shop not working for the past 2 years… im exhausted…

Can confirm this is a current issue. Trying to race change an alt and you can get through the process until payment, then it says that it cannot be processed at this time.

glad im not the only one. its like hey blizz i want to give you more money…

Hey guys!

We’re looking into this issue as we speak but have been seeing some players being able to use the shop again after uninstalling the Razer Synapse software. Please check your computer and see if this is installed and try uninstalling.

If that doesn’t work I recommend putting in a live support ticket to see if we can help get your order placed.

When you say live support ticket, do you mean in-game? or via this website?

Hey!

I recommend via the website and doing either a Phone callback or a Live chat for these issues if uninstalling Razer doesn’t work.

Live support

thanks for the response. i dont have any razer gear and never have had any on this pc. ill try live support to see if they can suggest something i havent done after the few hours of googling the issue

edit : just tried to use the shop on another pc and it does the exact same thing as on my main pc … so that eliminates a bunch of things it could be

This happened a year ago after a patch. It’s something they’ll have to hotfix. It’s only WoW’s store that’s broken for some people too.

yeah its 3 days later and still no fix… im exhausted and am convinced it is not on my end. i read all those posts from jun last year (oddly almost exactly a year from it) they all had the same exact problem… their fix was a patch

Hey Oznog,

Since this is happening on multiple computers for you it sounds like it could be network related. Sometimes when the shop won’t load it’s actually due to the shop site being blocked by either the router or the internet provider somewhere.

The shop does appear to be working for other players, so it’s not likely something that could be fixed with a patch.

Are you able to try connecting one of the computers to a mobile hotspot to try a different connection?

Can confirm this is happening to me as well. Went to shop, selected a service, selected the character to apply the service to, hit Continue, yellow loading wheel appears at the bottom, and then, shortly after, a window pops up that is black with a gray border and X in the upper right corner. Upon closing the window with the X, another window appears briefly with the phrase “Transaction In Progress”, closes, and nothing happens.

ill try another hotspot on my laptop and update when i can. thanks for the suggestion.

Mine says that my payment failed. Never had this problem before. Tried submitting a ticket and that failed as well. Keeps saying check back later.

Also happening to me. :frowning:

A traceroute to the blizzard shop works just fine.

Well I’ll be damned, I removed Razer Synapse from my machine, rebooted, and voila! Shop works now.

1 Like

Hey all,

As earlier mentioned in this thread, we’ve been getting a host of reports of this problem, and it primarily appears to be related to Razer Synapse and its overlay. We recommend temporarily uninstalling razer software if you have blackscreens in any web browser windows in game. (Ticket/Shop/Etc) If this fails, contact support for more help.

1 Like

I found a solution that worked for me. You don’t have to fully uninstall Razer Synapse. I updated mine, and then on the task bar, I fully closed Razer Synapse until it was off my task bar. After that, it worked. Seems as long as Synapse is currently turned off, it should work.

1 Like