In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

I’m hopeful this is the start of a trend to making all races able to be all classes. I’d absolutely love to play a worgen shaman instead of a kul tiran shaman, and I’m hopeful they take inspiration from the vulpera totems when the time comes.

Nothing was fixed about Guardian Druid.

2 Likes

Why? They’re stormwind humans.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to going back to the Forbidden Reach. I thought it was a neat zone and feel like there’s so much lore tidbit potential there.

2 Likes

The developers isn’t gonna cater to everyone they have to make a neutral decision that won’t please everyone and not everyone will like it.

wow wow wow, really impressed with the heritage armor sets! The orc one espeically, if you can forgive my personal bias haha

Those armor sets came out looking way better than I imagined!

1 Like

World of Warcraft more like world of Hordecraft the Horde gets everything better than Alliance even down to armor. We need a new Armor designer for the alliance because this one blows. you can get better looking armor than that in the Highlands Raid Heroic mode cache.

2 Likes

Wonder how people are going to find a way to complain about each patch having two sub-patches of content in-between, basically rolling something out every six or seven weeks.

1 Like

Lol what? No Guardian Druid is pleased about the “changes” to our spec tree.

All of the new talents are worse, are bugged, and Blizzard never listened to feedback on the ptr.

2 Likes

Human heritage armor looks pretty lazy like why even bother.

1 Like

it’s also been 20 years in lore since Lordareon was sacked. At this point it’s kind of a move on sort of deal when it come to that aesthetic. The Forsaken have been around for like an entire generation now.

Lmfao worgen monk is gonna be hilarious.

Now we know why orcs are slumped over. They had to carry around a mastodon skull on one arm.

1 Like

Dark Iron have their own heritage armor, what are you talking about?

Wildhammer don’t, but technically speaking they’re the eco-libertarians of World of Warcraft.

Why not?

Feedbacks are not one way road it’s a crossroads and guess what feedbacks are just suggestions. And not based on facts and even if they have listened or followed on them their are those who will hate the changes too so yeah same results.

Because more variety of armor is not a bad thing? not to mention blizz mentioned there would be variations to each armor set. We dont know what that’ll be like but I can imagine it being great. Also these sets are way more high rez and detailed than anything similar.

I mean, what other style screams Stormwind human more than this?

Can you guys plz Make it so Worgens and humans can be shamans I have always wanted a Human shaman. every patch and expansion is a let down becase this still has not happen yet. but you got orc priest Tauren rogues which make a lick of sense but we still don’t have Human and worgen shamans???

1 Like

The other ~5 Stormwind armor sets already in the game…

1 Like

They are not going to give out classes for free they would require to have a story to show for it.

I absolutely agree. It’s just people are bringing Lorderon up, but that kingdom doesn’t exist anymore. The forsaken are what become of it, and they have their own identity now. Lorderon went the way of the Alterac