In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

They’re going to give it to the Forsaken when they get their racial armor. It just makes sense.

You can scroll through the Druid feedback on PTR and I guarantee that not one guardian druid was like “Wow, I love these new talents”
“Wow I love that I just run the same build as we had before the fixes”

2 Likes

I know dark iron have their own heritage armour, but it’s the same as asking for every human race to be represented in the human heritage armor, including people who ask for Gilneas and Kul’Tiras, who also already have their own heritage armour.

Not everyone will like it. And the same can be said about listening to all of those other people’s suggestions too and the results will be the same. It’s impossible to please you people do yeah it’s best to make a neutral decision for everyone.

In the 10.0.7 content update, the Monk class will be available to the goblin, Lightforged draenei, and worgen races.

That’s gonna make a lot of folks happy

2 Likes

I don’t care really as long it makes sense story wise.

Guess you missed the part where not one person likes the changes.

2 Likes

Cool. I don’t care? Like dude you don’t care about something. Woopee.

2 Likes

Guessed you missed the part that the forums isn’t the majority of places where people can speak to the developers.

And not everyone is a hive mind.

There is no lore behind Tauren rogues.

Grimtotems

2 Likes

The human armor looks a lot like the arathi set, very poor job on that one.

1 Like

so perfectly appropriate for the race?

3 Likes

This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. And it’s pretty much what we got.

Nailed it.

1 Like

Humans and orca are basic race in the fantasy genre and elves even though elves have nice stuff.

Hey look guys, They are going to fix the nightmare hellscape they turned druids into.

Thanks for the update blizzard!

We didn’t have to wait a half year for a response after all!

5 Likes

Give us Alliance elf paladins I beg

7 Likes

I mean, I feel like the purely martial races don’t really need much lore to make sense. Rogues are just thieves/bandits/assassins, which any race can really be.

1 Like

I was hoping 10.0.7 was going to bring cross-faction guilds, but I guess we have to wait until later.

Loving the pace of patch releases.

1 Like

With my current tmog, I love the human heritage armor.