In Development: Looking Ahead to Embers of Neltharion

So much talk of the Priest and Paladin sets, but where’s the hype for that Warrior and Druid tier? I swear I’m not biased because I really don’t like the Mage or Hunter tiers very much and those are my other two ‘mains’ ish, but mannnnnnnn that Warrior Dragon and Druid leafy animal thing are just so awesome. Can’t wait to see all the color variants on them!

Can you confirm after the typo if the awesome kerrigan wing set is priest and the robe is paladin, or is there another mistake?

Why no new battleground maps ffs!!! And get rid of the pos seething shore!!

Amazing job on these class sets. They’re phenomenal!

I don’t remember seeing a date for 10.0.7 yet, is the picture confirming it for March 21?

When will regular flight be enabled? I’d like to get an idea of when I will be able to enjoy outdoor content in the dragon isles.

I tried dragonriding, got the hang of it, and wound up not enjoying it at all. Regular flight is what I enjoy. I’ve been spending time in the Broken Isles instead of the Dragon Isles as a result, doing herbalism and pet battles in flight form in my druid.

4 Likes

It was confirmed for March 21

Frickin awesome! Those tier sets look great. Very pointy.

Firelands 2.0

1 Like

Why does the dk tier look like a reused/recolor set?

Sets are looking nice but Priest tier set looks like a plate armor and Paladin set looks like cloth armor. Strange.

3 Likes

Looks ok, nothing that grabs my interest unfortunately. Doesn’t seem like the team there is really bothering to do anything interesting with the open world and is just going with what they had and changing a few things.

1 Like

Yes the paladin and priest sets look swapped. Should be the other way around.

3 Likes

I’m not here to convince you, I’m here to share my opinion which I did. Some may agree some may disagree.

1 Like

Paladin tier 2 was also where almost no one played prot or ret seriously and holt was the only viable spec.

You need to swap the color pallets of the Priest Paladin Sets.

You put the iconic Gold/Red/Black of Paladin sets onto a set that btw looks like a paladin set with an inquisitor halo thrown on to make it slightly priest.

Swap the colors on the sets.

1 Like

They need to swap the colors on the sets and its fine. They literally took the paladin color pallet from 2 of its most iconic sets and slapped it on priest.

This is a joke right? The Priest set is actually the Paladin set. Right?

2 Likes

at some point you have to recognize you are in the EXTREME minority, maybe try classic wow?

@Blizzard - Will we be able to copy Evokers from Live to the 10.1 PTR?