In Development: Guardians of the Dream

There’s going to be a 10.3.

Here’s my predictions…

• 10.2 PTR comes up this week. We’re probably looking at a November release date, preferably after Blizzcon.
  • Blizzcon teases the next WoW expansion and shows a 2024 roadmap.
  • 10.2.5 and 10.2.7 come out early 2024.
  • 10.3 comes out May-June 2024.
  • Next expansions beta opens up after. It runs for 6 months.
  • Next expansion launches late 2024.
2 Likes

give him to me

10 Likes

Well the quality is in the model, and that ofc would make sense to look better than the old.

I’m specifically talking about the amount of customizations.
A new race should have less than an older race.

Drachtyr are an “anomaly”… they put their all into customizations for it.

It just shows what Blizz is capable of when they dedicate time specifically for a task.

Don’t get me wrong, i wouldn’t mind one bit if they dropped a nuke of customizations for Kul Tirans… i’d say gg blizz.

No! You just wanna tame the poor bugger.

1 Like

The legendary for the emerald dream raid with a final boss that is an elemental incarnate is a strength 2h weapon. I can’t stop laughing. Please hire someone that gives a flying hoot about something other than the 3 classes you people seem to focus on every freaking update.

8 Likes

Looking at the fashion disaster that is your character I think I’m happy with having no imagination.

2 Likes

If there are no new druid forms coming, I’ll be SLEEPING through the whole patch. They said they were coming before Dragonflight even launched. I guess there is still a 10.2.5 and a 10.2.7 update coming, but… ugh.

2 Likes

Druid customizations!

6 Likes

so they reused the zone and colors and themes from shadowlands dream place copy paste it and thats it wow…

2 Likes

10.2 is looking more amazing and the new zone the emerald dream is so beautiful and artistic. More blood elf customization yes please. More class sets give me more.

3 Likes

No less than 3 (three) moonkin recolors? They are spoiling us.

2 Likes

Oh. My. God. No sleeping then. Thank you for the link.

2 Likes

But there is more!
They said there are some fiery druid customizations in the new raid.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see fire druid cats

2 Likes

I wanna see fire bears!

P.S.
Out of all the sets… priest one looks epic.
Others look like outdoor questing sets. lmao

3 Likes

I mean, you don’t have to lol

They’re in game right now.

The rune bear form look so good. :heart_eyes: I really hope it’s not just for NPCs. But then again, after what they just did with the Man’ari… idk.

The monk one looks pretty decent imo.
But the priest one really is good. They always seem to hit the mark with priest mog.

3 Likes

Definitely not always, but we do seem to be getting a rare 2 banger sets in a row.

And what even is your mog? Did you just hit level 20? Lol it’s so basic.

It’s ironic, considering all Blood Elves look exactly the same.

Would rather be different and ‘ugly’ than one of a million of the same.

At least being different turns heads.

2 Likes

Yeah the pala err …i mean priest set this tier was really amazing.