In Development: Guardians of the Dream

My feral druid shows up in fire kitty form … awkward!

New zone looks very nice.

Did I miss any mention of crafting?

1 Like

I’m glad blood elves are getting some much needed customizations, hoping for some hair styles and hair hybrid color options from dracthyr, as well as actual glorious beards for males. More hair styles and such. Perhaps something unique outside the green eyes from our counter part void elves.

So glad that blood elves that haven’t had much customization options added compared to every other race (allied race excluded) might be caught up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yeah a brand fresh new theme. I can’t wait to see what incredible stuff they do with that emerald dream stuff.

Imagine it: huge plants, green mist, dragons but green (a subtle way to indicate that they are guardians of nature), etc. I can’t wait :grin:

3 Likes

This is incredible thinking that people have. BM was mediocre not overpowered because an interaction with a low drop rate bow and the moment it was “hotfixed” that immediately made BM subpar. MM and SV have been horrid the whole time. Let’s stop with this imaginary narrative. it’s tiresome.

2 Likes

20 Likes

Think how the evokers will feel when these plate dps get a much more deterministic / easier path to their legendaries, while the lizards are still running S2 raid for their legendary :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed…. We’ve been waiting for over 15 years for the emerald dream and finally a druid legendary…… no… :frowning: :cloud_with_rain:

4 Likes

Hunters just had a legendary bow in Shadowlands. They can get over not having another legendary

1 Like

Maybe i’m seeing it from a wrong point of view (i wouldn’t deny it) but… if we look at how long the races have been implemented into the game it’s most logical to have the older races with more customization than newer races.

Kul tirans are since BFA as far as i know? so since 14 of August 2018 - 5 years ago
Blood Elves are since TBC, so since 16th of January 2007 - 15(and a half) years ago basically

So i wouldn’t expect as many customizations as a race that is 10 years older than a “newer” one. But maybe i’m seeing this wrong.

The other pov is the race popularity, BE’s are more KT’s are less, and it’s not cause of the lack of customizations…

• supermodel race (BE’s)
  • “plump” race (KT)

But again, maybe i’m seeing it wrong.

2 Likes

the paladin tier set is looking really bad for this particular raid tier. i really do hope they take it back to the drawing board, i’d trade the axe for a decent looking tier set, cuz the one for this raid looks really bad :frowning:

1 Like

If you aren’t part of the majority, you may as well not have existed to begin with.

I also find it tiring that this is the third expansion in a row, with Druid stuff in it. Would love for some other classes to get more content about them, like Argus/Legion was for Warlocks (every class, really, Legion was that great.)

BfA - Teldrassil burned, Malfurion gets angry, Night Elven society decimated, Zandalar Druids and Kul’Tiran Druids later on, with unique lore behind their druidism.

SL - Roughly 25% of the expansion was Druid-themed, with Ardenweald, the Winter Queen, and Ysera/Tyrande being prominent characters. I still hate my Monk having Faeline Stomp- hate to see it.

And now, we’ve got a whole Druid-Emerald themed patch.

If people can complain about WoD and “Orc Fatigue”, then I’ve had Druid and Elf fatigue for several years already.

Druids and elves get enough attention, and already have more to show than other classes do. Druids are always good for group content too- Resto might be the weakest now than it ever has been, and still gets invited.

I never see Elves nor Druids ever at the bottom. They are already super-popular.

Throw everyone else a bone.

3 Likes

After almost all of our customizations being shared with Void Elves, how blah our new stuff pass was with stuff like jewelry that male Blood Elves can’t even use anyway and the fact male Blood Elves need a lot of attention I welcome us getting new customizations.

If we could get Orc or Night Elf level of customization on Blood Elves I’d never ask for anything on Blood Elves again but I doubt we will ever get that.

4 Likes

This is very disappointing, honestly.

6 Likes

the other races are ugly & nobody plays them

I play them.

Elves are just douchey, magic humans.

They are the most boring thing you can pick outside of Humans. Whenever I see an elf, I immediately go “they don’t have an imagination!”

Blood Elves, in particular, are the worst ones.

At least Night Elves are savage, and Void Elves are somewhat crazy.

If I wanted to look at something sexy, I have the internet as well. The Hub exists, so I don’t have to stare at an elf if I’m feeling a certain way lol.

6 Likes

Nelf player who has multiple sets from warfront, more customization, and got the most race-themed stuff out of the trading post complaining about the race with fewer customization options, fewer armour sets and weapons in its aesthetic. But whatevs.

3 Likes

Where did you see the pala set?

2 Likes

my guess is secret satchel hint

1 Like

I would say the opposite.
I think newer races should be equal or higher quality than those that came before them.
The new should not be worse than we already have.
Look at dracthyr for example. Theyre the newest race and they have the most customisation options out of every race in the game.

And especially when the races are not given by default and have to be unlocked.
I would expect top tier quality for those.

7 Likes

I would have said the same thing if they had announced NE customizations.

Other races need some love.

7 Likes