In B4 flood of horde QQ

Spread those bum cheeks H*rde.

Battleground - US Win Rate H:A
Alterac Valley 15% : 85%
Warsong Gulch 48% : 52%
Arathi Basin 59% : 41%

Oh god shorty. I just looked at the numbers and we are both wrongā€¦ I fear for the worst. New data coming in shows as follows dawg.

Battleground- US win rate H:A
Alterac Valley: 0% : 100%
Warsong Gulch 0% : 100%
Arathi Basin 0% : 100%

This data shows that Chad and his Alliance have never lost a single BG everā€¦

-Undead Rogue.

Stay mad and bad.

2 Likes

Wrong. The most active alliance pvp players are playing the game. Itā€™s more the casuals who stomp their feet in the forums.

You stereotyped, by definition it is racist. Best of luck against BoF tonight!

Nawh ion think so dawg. Also Iā€™m taking my girl out tonight so you and Chad gon have to wait shorty. asalam o alikum I am Malcolm X

-Undead Rogue.

Who mad dawgie this is a video game. asalam o alikum I am Malcolm X.

-Undead Rogue.

If thereā€™s a serious problem then the Mercenary mechanic should be added. It was not available in original WoW, but itā€™s a fix for long que times. The only real problem that comes from it is people going Mercenary to try to sabotage the other faction out of some twisted faction loyalty roleplaying thing.

Yeah Merc mode is 100% not getting added to classic lmao. And thank God too. Imagine if the Chad Alliance had to play alongside smelly ugly horde. I almost puked just thinking about it.

Horde donā€™t QQ.

Sounds like youā€™re QQ. Perfect qualities that Alliance recruiters look for.

If you donā€™t QQ. Then you donā€™t belong on Alliance side

Well youā€™re a racist level 47 anyway so itā€™d be a while before you see me regardless of what youā€™re doing with your Sylvanas body-pillow tonight. Your post is right on one thing though, horde is about to get AssSlammed by AllyCum I am Malcolm in the Middle.

But youā€™re QQing about the Alliance right now lmao. Good luck against BoF tonight!

Doh! Busted

1 Like

So much salt from allianceā€™s tears in here, iā€™m excited to see how much more they will give us by the end of the week :x

Do we have any data for ā€œHorde Dominate Most PVP realmsā€? What is your definition of dominate?

51/49? 60/40? 70/30?

Do we have accurate numbers outside of the old censusplus runs, and ironforge.pro or what ever it was? Those showed fairly even splits.

Again, it seems like what faction youre on you feel like you have it worse. For example, Herod is allegedly crazy skewed to horde, yet I canā€™t go anywhere without dying to a zerg of alliance at least 3 times.

They even blow up everyone in Kargath.

BRD/MC/LBRS/UBRS - itā€™s at least 5 deaths. Dire Maul? Ha, good luck.

So while my server is for sure Horde favored, it definitely isnā€™t doom and gloom for ally.

Thereā€™s also zero data to support the claim people on PVP realms will PVP more than those on PVE. Thatā€™s pure speculation. Many PVE realm players simply want to choose when and where they PVP and have full plans on hitting the BGs hard core.

I never once said queues will be the same. I said that I expect horde to be between 5-15 minutes. Which I think is reasonable and not rage inducing. All the others on here are making it seems like horde are going to be waiting 60 minutes + and whining about how BGs are dead and the game is unplayable.

The majority of players donā€™t read the forums or Reddit. Coincidentally, theyā€™re probably the happiest. But please, continue pushing false narratives.

1 Like

Ion think Iā€™m racist dawg. Probably will be awhile. Iā€™m super casual cause ion play video games too much. Also Lol Sylvanus? My girl finer than that. You really get this tight over a video game? You and chad are some weirdos shorty lmao. asalam o alikum I am Malcolm X.

-Undead Rogue.

Did you actually just specify that your girl was finer than an undead-elf-thing? Just curious, because if that needed specification then Iā€™m not too optimistic about just how much finer she is lmao. Racist.

i think youā€™re a little too hopeful. I know horde has been bad-touching you since 2.0 but queues wonā€™t be longer than 10-15 mins

At the ironforge site, there are 67131 horde and 56302 alliance recorded in the last two weeks. That works out to about 54/46 horde/alliance. Not horrible, but itā€™s still a difference of almost 11,000 players. Thatā€™s a lot when you consider the number of players in a battleground. Weā€™ll see what happens, I guess.

/truthhurts