In B4 flood of horde QQ

No, they won’t be at least at first. Plenty of us will be queue up to finally get a fair fight and lick their tears when they start crying about paladins just like in 2005.

1 Like

I wonder what alliancebabs will cling to next when the BG queue times for horde aren’t nearly as bad as they kept hyping them up to be

worry less about the horde not getting in and more about those that are.
Time for the Alliance to put up or shut up.

Hmm, I don’t think that’s exactly who’s been forced to reroll or quit.

Top end Alliance PvPers have been honing their skills for the last month slaughtering raids of 3x their numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised if Alliance from Skeram or Herod shoot to the top, at least till their counterparts get back in practice.

We currently have 11 PVE realms, and 29 PvP realms.

Horde dominate most PvP realms, and Alliance most PvE.

Plus, people on PvP realms are more likely to queue for PvP, than PvE players.

If you think Alliance and Horde queues are going to be the same, you haven’t been paying attention.

Exactly. here in about 12 hours, there are gonna be posts and youtube videos about some new ( How its Unfair for alliance ) and a million excuses why alliance are getting shafted. Cant wait to see what excuses they come up with.

The Orc in the hoodie is right. OP is searching for schadenfreude but coming up empty.

Lol alliance don’t pvp though. There will be a lot of you guys still farming and pveing. Bg’s Didn’t stop wpvp then. They won’t stop it now.

-Undead Rogue

If I read OPs post with a crying voice, it gives it context.

1 Like

and flavor.

1 Like

We can only pray. I support your message. I hope the queue brings on the QQ. zug zug lol.

Yes yes, you’re a very cute level 47.

Also wrong. Chad alliance usually win in a vanilla environment that’s been meta’d to all hell. Good luck against BoF this evening!

Random racist comment, ok then. Good luck against BoF tonight!

They will be fine, cross realm.

That’s not racist shorty. You need to keep that dictionary on you at all times. By the grace of god asalam o alikum I am Malcolm X.

-Undead Rogue.

Not sure if you recall but before cross realm bgs, the alliance dominated the horde to the point where they just stopped queueing for AV/WSG. Stop pretending that the horde know what they are doing because they don’t. We are outnumbered on Whitemane by 3:1 in almost every PvP scenario and whenever the horde are evenly numbered we roll right over them every time.

1 Like

Well geeeez Kannen cmon. You know I wasn’t talking about you or your single server from 15 years ago. Kannen we all know that you and your peoples have never lost a pvp engagement in your professional WoW career. Cmon shorty you know I wouldn’t talk outta my neck and disrespect your name dawg. asalam o alikum.

-Undead Rogue.

It’s a lil racist bro, not sure I expected anything else from someone signing their posts “-undead rogue” though, to be fair.

Enjoy playing against Chad BoF tonight, racist scum.

I never claimed another race was superior than any other race. So by definition it’s not racist in the slightest. I just think chad is a wild name. I still have no idea who you talm bout probably just a streamer thing. asalam o alikum I am Malcolm X.

-Undead Rogue.

1 Like