In B4 flood of horde QQ

the horde unlike the alliance that should have known the horde would dominate them on the pvp servers understand there will be a longer queue time.

we wont cry as much as the alliance did abut pvp on a pvp server.

3 Likes

What part of Horde are more PVP minded donā€™t you understand?

Actually, you can level in BGs. Mark of Honor turn in quests reward XP.

Meh. Queues will be fine.

Also, I responded to this twice. Learn to read.

I think a GM would spell check their post before sending it
But at the same time Iā€™ve had a GM be incredibly passive aggressive towards questions when i still played retail so who knows

If horde ques are long guess whoā€™s FPā€™s will be getting camped? You do the math.

-Undead Rogue.

1 Like

I rolled alliance for fast queues because I knew the horde would be dominate factionā€¦ People playing horde knew they would be the dominate faction alsoā€¦ so it seems to me the horde will only pvp when thy outnumber their opponents and have zero risk of being defeated.
That is not a pvp mindā€¦ that is a toddler mind.

It is just like joining a battlefield match where the teams are 31-14 and you decide to be number 32.

Auto team balance would be a wonderful thing.

Wanna bet Horde will have longer ques eventually.

1 Like

Donā€™t pretend like the Horde is the only side doing this. You play Faerlina, Everlook is camped by 6 mages at any given point among others. Vampire Clan 20 man raids Kargath against mostly AFKs. You have Yesmaster and 4 rogues camping flightpath in Felwood.

Hell I was fighting Hakufu a few days ago, second he starts losing the fight? Six of you monkeys dogpile me.

but atleast weā€™ll never lose :sunglasses:

Horde will queue for a battleground then proceed to camp people in wpvp for 20 minutes until a pop.

1 Like

Yeah except that you have to travel to a BM to queue up(vanilla had no convenient queue menu) and as I recall in vanilla you get ported back to the BM after the BG is overā€¦

1 Like

Good thing I play both sides !

not need to get into your personal life, Murlyn.

2 Likes

Took me a second to catch that oneā€¦itā€™s early

1 Like

Pretty sure if your dead you also cant take the queue. So if a horde dies at chillwind as the queue pops, yea gl getting to your body.

1 Like

Dude. They are adding the framework for paid transfers. Today. :rofl:

When did you get that email? Looks more like some miscommunication than anything. Do you really think they are adding the framework to never use it?
Another revenue stream to be passed up when thereā€™s people begging for it?

Actions speak louder than words. Here. Hereā€™s some words from Gallywixx for ya.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegamer.com/bobby-kotick-wants-a-billion-loyal-activision-customers/amp/

That includes pve servers which are largely alliance players

Bro what are you even talking about? The only people that has been QQing is Alliance ever since wPvP honor became a thing. I have never seen so much complaining from a game ever in my life!!!

Do you really think queues are going to make me cry? Nope. I am just going to go out in the open world in different zones and kill/camp people trying to quest during my queue. Enjoy more people quitting on the Alliance side broseph. :wink:

No, weā€™ve already been through this. The faction balance as a whole is about even.

If people on alliance are interested in BGs, they will queue. If they arenā€™t they wonā€™t. Exactly like it is on horde.

But, overall, it should be fine. 5-15 minute waits are probably going to be the most common wait time, and probably fairly quick on BG weekends.

Just because thereā€™s a handful of servers that are PVP that are imbalanced, (which goes both ways fyi) doesnā€™t mean ALL the alliance have quit, or quit in droves. I fully expect to see damn near instant queues over the next few weeks while people start the slog.

TL;DR - 1/10 troll.