Immune player in deepwind gorge

A few hours ago i was in deepwind gorge and a Tauren warrior was guarding the middle node. He was completely immune. My team reported him but i was curious if anyone else has seen this recently?

He wasn’t under any buffs. Nothing. He was legitimately “immune” to all damage the entire match. Never seen that before.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen this thread before.

Cant name names because of forum rules, but he was in a temple of kotmogu match earlier tonight too. Apparently has been doing it for weeks with no ban.

3 Likes

There are a few of them, From what ive seen its always a warrior, always deepwind gorge, and they usually just spin market flag. Reporting doesnt seem to do anything.

If what ive been told is correct it’s bug abuse, not hacking or anything.

1 Like

My goodness that sounds like it would be infuriating to deal with.

2 Likes

Did you get a screenshot?

You can block their name. Just curious.

My bf has video of the one we experienced, Though ill have to talk him into uploading it after he gets off work

1 Like

not just deepwind gorge. Saw same player, tuaren warrior, few hours earlier doing it in ashran. I recognized the name from about a week or two ago I saw the whole bg chat complain of a cheater that doesnt take damage it was the same toon I saw a few hours ago.

1 Like

Ya i know who you guys are talking about, Ran into that same fury tauren warrior in a av

They will take damage from lightening shield though, unsure why that spell works against them.

2 Likes

Probably also immune to that.

Someone needs to send a video to that blizzard hacks team email.

Hacks@Blizzard.com

3 Likes

Yummy <3 <3

3 Likes

Not sure if same one, but was one in Ashran just now too. Name started with a D…wonder if same guy. Reported.

1 Like

Yup and its the same guy too. He actually posts on this forum quite a bit too. Complains quite a bit. I wanna post guys name soooooo bad but I don’t wanna get in trouble over it. His favorite place to do this is definitely Ashran. He’ll go straight to the horde main base and solo attack the bridge area. He mercs a lot too.

1 Like
6 Likes

2 Weeks and no one has a video?

Don’t you guys have phones?!?!

3 Likes

It’s more so that call outs aren’t allowed on the forums, and posting a video of the player with their name in it on the forums falls under call outs and results in a suspension.

It’s best for the videos to be sent to Blizzard directly via email.

I have video

2 Likes

Gotta give it to him, his certainly doing the exploit early and often.

You’ll show me later right?