Imagine the logic

Yeah, it won’t happen this expansion; but hopefully our literal cries will be heard by Blizz and they’ll make changes accordingly. Probably not, but we can only hope

2 Likes

Still ret world wide has 3 glads in s3. I don’t know what to tell you, ret has the worst tools in the game.

Also the only way pika delete tdruid is when they have no trink and hes TILTED af and wings + bubble. Its literally how it happens every game. Or rdruid waste trinket and then they both swap on rdruid with a triple stun.

And I think garbagedisc has enough judgement about ret since he plays disc ret with nas.

1 Like

We can certainly hope something will change going into Slands.

i already unsubbed

Ok?

/10char

Which you knew as soon as you started playing this game. Whether it was in 2005 or now. You learn that quickly.

You are the type of whiner that helped ruin the game.

Take the lackies and go away with your ego.

“wtf why are queues so dead!11!”

1 Like

Thats the way of the road bud

:thinking: all I want is a game that doesnt tack one grind onto the other that add little more than just a timesink so blizz can cash in
and pvp vendors and interesting utility heavy class design

yeah man those would totally ruin the game, wrath and mop were obviously garbo expansions
/s

4 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, I was only trying to say people can reach their goals if they put in the work. It’s possible. Albeit much more difficult due to powerful specs.
Garbage is just a garbage human.
NA is slave to “what’s popular”.

Actually agree with this so much. Biggest barrier is toxicity lmao

1 Like