Imagine if blizzard bought rights to smurfs

in the middle of the forest can be smurf villages. people can chose to transform into smurfs and they would be a neutral race

Most likely not going to happen, but maybe a similar race of Blizzards creation where they are not crossing the copy right infringement laws.

smurf and gnome are very similar. technically someone can RP a smurf village right meow.

2 Likes

Would we get more than one female smurf ?

1 Like

That’s how I imagine Pandaren.

you mean smurfette

Yes

/10char

Still waiting to see one smurf have pink skin and cybernetic body parts living inside a mushroom house.

smurfs are blue

Nac Mac Feegles…

you can be papa smurf or grandpa smurf

A video game company would not buy the rights to a several decades-old comic strip for the purpose of putting its characters in a completely different IP. Honestly, you and your alts’ obsession with putting dumb crap, mainly from other franchises that have nothing to do with WoW, in this game is baffling.

We sort of have smurfs, Kyrian.

1 Like

Blizzard has no more creative juices. They are not even handling the properties they own let alone acquire a new one lol.

how is a skunk race linked to another IP???

Orcs are in the game so 1/2 orcs are not from another IP? Milynde are you aright?

The other three races mentioned are. I was referring to those.

There’s no need for playable halfbreed races in this game because the ones that we’ve seen as NPCs are virtually indistinguishable from their dominant parent race, anyway. You also keep taking lines from The Bard’s Tale as if it has anything to do with WoW.

Are you?

Lord, I despise all these “imagine” posts. Fingernails on a chalkboard, lol.

you are not alright - 1/2 orcs are a mix between ones in the game already - only 2 of the 4 were other IPs. You are a goof