Imagine buying TGC mounts in the cash shop

Just think of all of that money injected into wow to make it great again , swift spectral tiger 100 bucks, 50 bucks for ride turtle , ah just imagine the possibilities .

4 Likes

They would absolutely make a killing but the few players that have that stuff already would be beyond pissed, not like Blizz would care though.

8 Likes

indeed they would make a killing actually millions , who cares about people forking 7 k for a mount its blizzard we should care deeply about.

1 Like

I don’t see the harm in making TCG mounts and toys available for purchase in the shop.

People who want it, will pay for it.

And I think most people would rather pay $100-200 for the Swift Spectral Tiger than the $7000 that’s being asked for elsewhere on the internet.

11 Likes

This one is fished for.

4 Likes

The turtle mount you can get in game since WoD.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t think twice about snatching every tcg item from the cash shop. All Blizz needs to do is name their price and take my money.

5 Likes

At this point I wouldn’t care and I would lmao at anyone brave enough to admit they spent hundreds or thousands on the tigers or rooster.

I would finally get the one I’m missing: blue rocket

2 Likes

You mean this one?

I fished it up from a river in Krasarang Wilds.

2 Likes

This probably won’t happen until those cards are completely gone. But I’d rather they updated the models and gave us new ones, instead of low poly stuff. I don’t want crappy looking models in the store.

Trading game cards?

No, there is a green version that WAS TCG only, but it was released to be dropped from the murloc you attract with those minnows in the garrison stage 3 fishing place along with the sea turtle

Found it!

Now I want it!

If anyone needs me, I have gooone fishing!

2 Likes

The fastest way to get it is from the WoD garrison with a group.

1 Like

Yeah, I hear money is tight these days, being bought out by one of the richest companies in the world for 69 billion.

The Riding Turtle is a different one from the Sea Turtle…

I don’t like this idea. TCG items should be something only a lucky few have. That said, people should still be able to obtain them, and without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars.

My suggestion is this: Make WoW loot cards available in Hearthstone at the same rarity they appeared in physical decks when the TCG was being published. When people obtain Hearthstone packs, they will find loot cards. Most of them would be Slashdance cards awarding party grenades, but all the old TCG goodies would appear. Cards like the spectral tiger would be something like 1 in every 100,000 cards.

You get one, you can retrieve a code from it and redeem it in WoW.

This would coerce WoW people to play Hearthstone, or to at least collect HS decks. It would also be a better and more appropriate solution to bring loot cards back in 2022.

Putting them on the store stigmatizes them in a negative way. We don’t need that.

5 Likes

It’s more profitable than ever and people still complain that it’s in a terrible state so how does income equate to quality?

Gross. I like OP better. We have enough low rng mounts

Not gonna lie, I kind of like that idea. Hearthstone is the only other game I play, so that would be fun to have them connect like that.