I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

breadisNOTFLOOZY!

Draenei litbrite said so, so it must be true

they are enourmous liars.

The other Draenei ladies you were with last night, said you loved pudding & that you did stuff with the whipped cream…

Gasp! I knew it!

1 Like

LIES ALL LIES! and it was spiced indian curry not whipped cream…

1 Like

I knew it! Breadisfloozy confirmed

1 Like

That is rich, coming from somebody like you.

i resent all these lies and slander.

1 Like

Then whats the excess whipped cream i see in your hair then?

1 Like

that is indian curry.

When did indian curry turn white and creamy then

whipped cream is gross. i dont eat it.

Draenei litbrites claim otherwise. They said you love it.

Dude, you are the TANK. You dictate the pace.
I tank too. I simply say “dont shoot till I stop running” and then go ahead and pull like 3-4-5 packs (on M0 atm, but will do this on M+ as well).
The only limit to how fast you can go is your healer. also, if you cant support yourself long enough than you prolly pulling too much.

The one thing I cant stand as a tank is the “GO GO GO” dps that think that if a tank goes slow at some places then it is their job to “go go go” ahead and pull stuff. That usually ends up with a big wipe. DPS, always let your tank do the pulls (unless he/she asked you to help).

they are liars then.

Would you like to sue them for slander? I recently opened up a law office wing in Acherus.

yes most definitely.

1 Like

So…that’s a no to the pudding then? Well that’s fine I prefer cheesecake anyways. Carry on with your calling draenei liars and such. I’d be careful about having a lawyer so easily swayed and fooled by them though. Also if there was one race I’d say were more likely floozies it’d be the light forged draenei who prance about with barely any armor on. Blood elves however… nah I can’t see it. I mean look at how the night elves dance… the guys grab themselves and the females well… yeah… they’re more floozy material than blood elves lol

Kind of a toxic mindset there bud

1 Like