I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Mythic Keystones have a timer.

BIG DIFFERENCE

Not having a timer does not magically make it has to be done within a certain time.

3 Likes

That’s like the exact thing that makes M0 not about speed and being “on-time”

4 Likes

Well my group demands higher performance, it shouldn’t be a surprise different groups require different things.

It’s meant to practice timing future runs, so yes it does come with a timer that every group should strive to hit.

yep, before was cool need to plan the CCs fight smaller packs, and enjoy it, now is … m+ no bueno.

1 Like

Hun, its a ZERO. At the start of an expac, people speedrun them yes. but let’s say 6-8 weeks into an expansion, a ZERO is where all the slower paced go. Us speedrunners stick to our 15-25s where we belong.

4 Likes

If you have a group why are you complaining?

5 Likes

This is why

OP is the type to leave his message ringer on so that everyone in the shop can hear when he gets his single text of the day and feel popular

2 Likes

Well until that happens I expect people in M0s to also play at the same level, it’s there to practice not AFK in.

Where does it really say that? Please, point it out. C’mon, official source.

Also, post on your main.

1 Like

Lmfao. Its the start of an expansion, get over yourself ya twit.

7 Likes

Lol I’m done giving this clown time. GLHF all.

2 Likes

Does everything have to be written down somewhere for you? It’s in the name, MYTHIC.

Idc if it’s day 1 of the expansion, all the info is already out. Go research it and don’t waste people’s time.

Your tanking skills are too slow for my group, you need to pick up the pace or get kicked!

1 Like

I see. After reading a bit more it’s quite obvious.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a response on this

I don’t have a set group, no. I need to find one, this is concerning LFG groups that I am the leader of. In my LFG groups, I will happily kick trash players who don’t listen or abide by my rules as the tank.

I’m surprised you’re not a Kul Tiran, considering the size of your ego must have your dwarven head hurting 24/7.

2 Likes

Mythic does not mean “speed”. Please, try again.

2 Likes

Dear diary, How can I possibly make a troll post and get responses… Oh I know take a complaint and then reverse it.

Be unreasonable but seem like you’re not. Score.

6 Likes

Oh great, I now have an Ego because I believe Mythics demand to be run at a faster pace than normal dungeons. That’s why they’re even put in the game in the first place.

Yes it does. That’s literally why there’s timers.