I'm the lord of outland, that's cool

That’s it…
Ima make a difficulty harder then mythic
And ima fill Black Temple with every raid boss in WoW history, mechanics and all in place.

watches raid be cheesed by two Demon Hunters, an Evoker, and three Paladins

I hope the carries will be cheap.

We have a blonde, blue-eyed Extinction Level Event on standby, so come get some.

Wait! I have an idea!
After my initial invasion fails! I just… Close the portal! Ez.

Yeah, that is not going to work. You have offered people a way to get an updated model of Ashes of Al’ar. We are never letting that portal close.

1 Like

What kind of pizza do you have? Do you do brunch on Sundays? So blanco. reposado or anejo?

Sound like somebody needs some Gnomish love.

alleria isnt in outland.

sigh this is like an average Tuesday in stormwind

My Mother passed long ago (probably before you were born) so you would need to deal with her ghost.

I do not recommend it.

:ghost:

4 Likes

World's End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction

1 Like

Apparently yo momma so phat her house is an entire zone.

I’ll take Silvermoon and have this guy all to myself after executing that hussy Thalyssra :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

ill take her. if her name alleria.

1 Like

Stormwind is literally none of those things lol

It literally is.

Stormwind is the richest city in the world, because it is the trading capital of the Alliance, which is the only superpower on Azeroth (stated by Metzen).

Stormwind is the largest Human city on Azeroth, and Humans are the most populous and wide-spread race in the world.

Stormwind is the most beautiful city on Azeroth. It is stated that the city is beautiful, it is a true marvel of Human engineering and design, and a testament of Humanity’s courage and glory.

Stormwind is the most important city on Azeroth, as it is all of the above and the capital of the only superpower on Azeroth.

Imagine if New York, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. were fused into one city. A city that would be at the same time: richest city, largest city, and capital city of the only super-power in the world. That’s Stormwind.

Play the game.

Kinda like cockroaches. :cockroach: :cockroach: :cockroach:

Time for some pest control!

Readies Axe.

1 Like

3 Likes

“Yo mamma’s so phat she’s patch content”

2 Likes

Except it’s none of those things.