I'm the lord of outland, that's cool

Yo dudes, I’m the lord of outland, its pretty chill out here.

I made a new army of Fel Orcs so that’s cool, and we are about to open the Dark Portal again to zug up the Blasted Lands and the Swamp of Sorrows. I’m going to make a fortress so massive in Blasted Lands it will take up the entire zone…

So uhh, are you going to stop me or just let me take like… 4 zones? I’m gonna take over Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows, Stranglethorn, and yo mommas house.

13 Likes

The “zug zug me orc me smash me strong me no puny gnome!!!” mentality strikes again.

What a joke race.

Your just made your not big and green, go hit the gym NERD!!

9 Likes

Stormwind: Richest/Largest/Most beautiful/Most important city on Azeroth.

Blackrock Clan: irrelevant, weak, obscure, no one cares about them.

Cope. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brother the Blackrock Clan is part of the Horde, and the Horde is big stronk empire of honor and glory. And are you assuming im a Blackrock BY MY NAME???

IM REPORTING YOU BUDDY.

Go take quests from Alleria, Anduin, and Jaina and stop yapping.

Why would I take quests from Alliance? My place is HORDE! your place is with the corpses of a frail nobility. You value only your status, but not your people.

I SERVE HORDE! AND I SERVE ITS PEOPLE! LOK’TAR OGAR!

1 Like

no no, you don’t understand, they’re just misunderstood, it’s not like thrall is pretty much the only consistent exception to their warmongering ways.

Wait what was this post bout again? Oh right.
Why yall hating Orcs so much I just wanna conquer some land man not cool!

I suspect Tagar Spinebreaker is in charge of the fel orcs. He isn’t involved in any quest to be slain and is the last remaining chieftain among the illidari. :robot::thought_balloon:

3 Likes

I LOL’d and got busted by my wife for not paying attention to the movie.

6 Likes

I have become death, destroyer of marriages…

4 Likes

Hey I’m the Headmistress of Acherus and it’s pretty dead up here. :skull:

2 Likes

All fine, take em

All fine. Go get her, champ

1 Like

Least defensive alliance

1 Like

Well, ya gotta take something cool.

Think we give a turd about swamp of sorrows or blasted lands? Even STV is like all neutral.

You come over to duskwood and we gon have a problem

Mind if I borrow Redridge? Because I wanna take Blackrock Mountain now and I need a easy-access point to Blackrock Mountain

1 Like

I’m too lazy to do anything about it so you can have it including my mommas house.

Yeah redridge is lame you can have that too

My momma certainly does not live in westfall lol.