I'm sorry... you can shoot through walls?

Who’s absolutely disgustingly overpowered terrible idea was this?

Blizzard.

It’s the Kyrian ability.

Hunters needed something like that in pvp to stop people from just pillar humping them to death.

24 Likes

Except now THEY pillar hump people to death and it’s 100% worse. Great job.

2 Likes

How is it worse? Because you can no longer hump the pillar?

15 Likes

It’s only for 10 seconds every minute. Four seconds if you move out of the area of effect.

2 Likes

I’m not a druid and I don’t intentionally los to save my life. I think it’s crap that, while in war mode, I try to run off and continue doing my thing after some hunter traps me and I got away in reality but in hunter reality he gunned me down through a building…

So, let me make sure I’m getting this correct. You’re upset that you willingly turned on War Mode, try to run away after getting trapped by a hunter, then complain when the subpar covenant choice for hunter is able to shoot you through a wall?

11 Likes

It’s a very common tactic for melee to pillar hump to force hunters to have to get close.

But…

So you’re mad that a hunter killed you, while you were willingly in the pvp mode?

5 Likes

Don’t be that way. I’m not mad that he killed me, I only leave warmode on for certain classes, and I’m not going to cry because I got pvp’d with war mode on. I wouldn’t have tried to dash out of the building and leave the area if I knew he could rapid fire me down for 30k through the wall. I’d have stayed and if it was my loss that would be that. That’s besides the point now, because you said they “needed” something like that, but other casters don’t have that. Just because it’s physical damage doesn’t make them anything but a range dps. At least Affliction has to get their dots on you before they can intentionally LOS to kill you.

PEW PEW PEW! its not too bad once you realize that you just have to play more aggressively. in open world, yeah it sucks, but in arenas, its really not too bad. Just made it so MM can compete with BM in arena on a CD.

Well to be fair, MM is probably better than BM regardless right now since it provides good burst and isn’t pet reliant (which are easily shut down right now).

1 Like

You’re a dh. Do what you do best and run away.

1 Like

https://media2.giphy.com/media/J5vvPRe9RCZoQTuHJE/giphy.gif

5 Likes

And yet we still are under represented in high rated pvp but have a gimmick that is easy to counter. DH tears man I tell ya. Gots to love em.

10 Likes

Mmm DH tears in WPVP.

So delicious.

2 Likes

In open world you thought you could run away from a hunter??

Hunters overall are garbage in organized pvp but in world PVP 1v1 if a MM hunter wants you dead, you are dead… especially if kyrian.

1 Like

Didn’t think very long before spamming that forum post, did ya?

1 Like

Bear Druid and Prot Paladin send their regards.

Just do that DH thing where you fly in the air thinking you’re safe, only to get nuked by multiple aimed shots. That’s my fav bit about fighting a DH!

5 Likes

I do love when they do that thinking they’re safe from me.

3 Likes