I'm sorry, but it's time to buff Fury Warriors

Well you’re the one who brought up parses. Another appeal to emotion won’t work on me I’m afraid.

If I need higher dps around me to do higher dps, then I’m a dependent factor in the raid. Easiest way to circumvent that would be to have sunder armour and shattering throw apply passively.

Given raids are only taking one warrior per raid, and most 90th percentile guilds aren’t recruiting warriors, how do you suggest I model my own dps on that style of raiding?

1 Like

What bad player metrics, you’re saying 90 percent of the players are bad? Post your mains name please, I promise you can’t get a single parse over 90.

1 Like

rofl what

sry to say I have several

I even have a rank 1 parse

parsing is mostly about cheese.

technically you guys are whining cuz you can’t win the dmg meter though.

you’re in a guild, in a raid, y do you even care. compare/parse against other warriors

Address my post please. I asked you a question.

“Given raids are only taking one warrior per raid, and most 90th percentile guilds aren’t recruiting warriors, how do you suggest I model my own dps on that style of raiding?”

you’re not failing to hit 90s because you cast shattering throw

I never said I was, I already laid it out for you why. If you choose to not read it then that’s your business.

I’ve compared my gear and ability composition on bosses to 99th parsing warriors. It’s identical apart from the magnitude of the numbers.

Now thanks to this conversation I’ve realised why, warriors are highly raid dependent on how much dps they can put out. If you can reliably do bosses in short timeframes it’s a detriment to use sunders/shattering throw.

so you’re mad cuz you can’t get into a good parsing guild? lol

It’s about being viable. When I make a raid group, I shouldn’t shy away from certain classes because I know there dps isn’t that good. And that’s where quite a few specs are right now. That’s the point.

1 Like

Again appealing to emotion. Either engage the argument forthrightly or admit you simply don’t have the stamina for it.

I know why I’m not in one-

1. I got to fury late, my gear was bad when I went into Ulduar
  2. You don’t catch up on parses easily as a warrior as it is gear dependent. Those who get ahead, stay ahead
  3. Raids only take one warrior, guilds aren’t recruiting warriors

I think that’s plenty reason. And given I actually understand it, I’m not mad about it.

1 Like

You definitely don’t

2 Likes

Easy there two-two handers…

Cope and seethe. Your ilvl parses are bad too. Maybe learn how to play your class before you ask for buffs.

1 Like

Well somehow 90 percent of the warrior population is doing dead last overall dmg in the raid. Do you think if you’re a 90%parsing player you just need to get good?

Why are fury’s doing dead last overall and they provide no util? Why? Is that how the game should be? Should we be thousands of dps below the top?

1 Like

Who do the top speed clearing guilds bring them if they offer no utility and no damage?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what the top guilds do, it matters what the rest of the game does. Who cares that the best guild brought a warrior. They’re not unplayable, they’re just bad. And go look up beef bar and tell me how many warriors they brought to world first clear.

Warrior has the least overall dmg dealt in ulduar.

1 Like

Well when warriors are on here saying they aren’t being brought to high end guilds and they’re getting benched it kind of does. They’re spewing over exaggerated rhetoric of “we have no utility and we do no damage” that is proven false by the fact the the best think that they do.

I shouldn’t blame all warriors. It’s like 2-3 on the forums. The smart ones know what’s true and don’t bother with complaining.

1 Like

The stats around this are very interesting actually. In the top and near top parses Fury does quite well but there is a massive dip after that (even after controlling for gear disparity). Not just the dip you normally get with classes.

Not having a go at Rets here but they are Fury’s closest melee competitor and thus provide good comparison. Fury’s best parses are a good distance ahead of Ret. However, Fury’s average parses are quite a bit behind Rets average parses.

The vast majority of Fury players are doing a lot worse than the vast majority of Ret players. However Fury is doing a lot better than Ret when played optimally.

Why is that? I think the reason is the same as it was with Feral - it’s a janky and bugged spec that requires players to do unintuitive things with it to do any good.

So, we have this experience that most Fury’s are having where they are playing “reasonably well”, following the basic standard rotation and keeping uptime and they’re doing worse than any other class. And then we have a small amount of Fury’s desyncing weapons, swapping trinkets to trigger icds to optimize their proc timing, Rend/OP weaving etc… and they’re doing quite well compared to others.

The issue isn’t that the spec is underpowered, it’s that it is crippled with bugs which ruin the average players experience.

Of course they aren’t being brought to hind end guilds, warrior is fun, and needs gear funneled into them to be remotely good. Someone within that guild will swap and be the person to get said gear, and no one on the forums said”help my warrior, I have no spot in high end guild.” Blatant liar who just has dogwater takes. You can’t refute a single fact I’m saying. Any anytime someone only posts from a non 80, their opinion is actually meaningless. I don’t even believe you have been in ulduar, nor seen a dmg meter.

1 Like

you misspelled Arms

both are low utility low damage classes that can easily be replaced with a feral that does the same buffs, has extra util like Brez and Innervate, and do way more damage.

1 Like