I'm sorry, but it's time to buff Fury Warriors

As the title states, with the changes to Ret Paladin and Feral Druid, it is time to address Fury warrior.

I know this post likely won’t gain much traction, and people will probably just think/say " oh look another QQ warrior thread", but Fury plain and simple needs a buff at this point.

In all honesty, given the Druid and Paladin buffs, I personally think the way to address Fury Warrior, is the TG 10% physical damage penalty should be removed. Or hell, reduce the penalty to 5%

Given that all of the warriors damage done is physical, the math is pretty simple. This change would make Fury Warriors much more viable.

The main concern here is people saying “Warriors scale the best, and just wait until ICC” no longer holds up. This is simply not panning out how people thought it would. Yes Fury scaled “ok” this phase, but that’s mainly because of the item level increases in Ulduar, and even then the scaling isn’t anything crazy. This basically paints a picture of how we will be going forward, and that we aren’t going to scale like originally thought.

Tldr: Devs, it’s time to throw a bone to Fury Warriors.

Ok, now that that is off my chest, please proceed to roast me :slight_smile:

38 Likes

I think the warrior crying threads have overtaken the RDF threads now as the preferred spam topic.

Regardless buff classes.

3 Likes

Definitely not crying, and I will continue to play either way, as I love playing my Fury Warrior. Just simply saying that going from a total “NO CHANGES” stance, to what they have been doing, that its time Fury be addressed.

8 Likes

Fury is better than buffed ret and actually one of the best specs for a few boss fights. Ret isn’t close to the top on any boss in Ulduar. Fury does not need a buff.

5 Likes

Fair, using “cry thread” as a catch all.

Playing what you enjoy is the correct way to play for sure!

There are several threads already on the topic. I do hope you warriors receive an answer in some way.

3 Likes

No, warriors are the anchor class that provides the majority of the funding for GDKPs. If they get buffed they may get taken to normal raids and hurt gold sellers, which hurts Blizz’s ability to pad their subscriber count.

11 Likes

Pallys have two bis specs

All warriors have is a C tier dps spec

6 Likes

Removing TG penalty will put them in line with other top performing melee so I agree

8 Likes

Well, well, well, look who we have here - the mighty Warrior of the group. You know what they say, big armor, small… rage bar.

And let’s not forget your impeccable fashion sense - because nothing says “fierce warrior” quite like a mismatched set of armor and a helmet that covers your entire face.

But hey, at least you’re always there to take one for the team. You’re like the designated driver of the group, only instead of alcohol, you’re sobering up the boss’s attacks with your face. So here’s to you, Warrior - you may not be the smartest or the most graceful, but at least you’re consistent in your ability to charge headfirst into danger.

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s a simple solution, and would put fury right where it needs to be.

5 Likes

Warriors across Azeroth are getting slapped with a divorce because their IRL wives found out they’re not topping the damage meters after ~12 different raids across 4 years of content. :expressionless:

Buff warriors

3 Likes

really

so who NEEDS to be on the bottom?

I agree. Though I think they definitely over cooked the Feral buff.

2 Likes

Exactly, and you know they won’t revert it. So lets keep going down to line. Time to buff Warriors now.

5 Likes

It isn’t lore accurate to make warriors bottoms. They are clearly tops.

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think the answer is to buff Warriors. They need to tune the Feral buff so that it’s at the level they suggested 5-10% and not 20-30% like it is now.

It’s like they forgot the impact of resource management on dps.

2 Likes

Feral is going to be insane if left this way.

Idc either way.

1 Like

not really there was just a ton of bad ferals. The top ferals gained between 5-10% dps. While the bad ferals gained about 40% dps. the spec has always been strong but the majority of ferals are not good. this buff makes them better by simplifying the spec for smooth brains.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you meant this sarcastically or not, since it is so on the nose.

1 Like