I'm sorry, but it's time to buff Fury Warriors

Ret paladins werent complaining that they were low on dps (they still are) they were complaining that they were a good 15% below the next lowest class.

Now fury and ret are near the same

1 Like

Cite your data. I’d be interested to see it because I bet its metrics are based on at minimum one of a class being brought.

Not the classes in their actual raid percentage aggregated. If you’re bringing five warlocks to a 25 man raid and only one warrior every time, it stands to reason you’re going to have a lot of frustrated warriors sitting on the sidelines given the comparative class population of the two respectively.

Warrior spots are incredibly sought after and scarce.

It’s an objective detriment to any raid to bring more than one warrior.

2 Likes

factsthese are facts

2 Likes

but they do. I just looked at the world first ulduar guild and of their 3 runs, the one with a prot warrior in it has 0 dps warriors. The other runs have 1 warrior each. Earlier on some runs had 0 warriors at all.

Most guilds/groups have a guy they know that played warrior the last 2 expacs. They bring them for the loot drops (d/e) and the fact commanding shout can give about 1k more hp than an imp. Thats it. Their utility is terrible. Generally they end up being the sunder b itch so the rogues can parse better. Even on fast fights where realistically its more of a dps loss to have the warrior sunder haha.

Warriors are just bad man. Logs can be viewed for the last week at 99th, 90th, and 80th percentile. Warriors is at the bottom while bringing the least amount of utility of any class. There is to scaling to save warriors. They scaled in parallel from ilvl 213 to 240. From 240 to 264 there is no miracle to give them 30% more single target damage. You’ll need a Legendary that very few people will ever get to be middle upper of the pack. Yikes.

Ferals were about the same to warrior damage and scaling, but have brez and innervate, and they just got buffed to basically being tied to #1 and with future scaling to hard #1. Warriors need help, bad.

If you had to take a raid with 0 of one class, warrior is the optimal class to have 0 of right now.

3 Likes

They are exactly where blizzard wants.

They address this in their letter.

2 Likes

Here in case you missed all this. Warriors are exactly where they are intended to be

3 Likes

The problem is that apparently nobody on the classic team can use a sim or do math, and can’t tell that warriors are not going to magically scale past everyone in ICC despite that being common knowledge for months.

So what they want doesn’t matter because their reasoning is nonsensical, and they’ve spent plenty of time contradicting themselves anyway.

2 Likes

Why do you have to pass everyone? Why can’t you be middle of the pack?

Also where are these icc warrior sims in relation to every other specs sims? I’d love to see them all lined up

1 Like

No the warriors on the forums are nonsensical, you guys expect and demand to be S tier.

Why can’t you be B tier?

1 Like

Honestly no argument from me. Warrs shoiuld get a buff since feral and ret got one

1 post and that was it. Huh…wonder which alt you are

Well anyways cope

1 Like

I didn’t say warriors have to pass everyone, I’m saying that’s the reasoning blizzard has traditionally given for why they’re scared to buff warriors out of dumpster tier. They’re worried that warriors are going to get shadowmourne and magically pull extra DPS out of their behinds (thanks profanity filter) even though none of the sims support that.

Also where are these icc warrior sims in relation to every other specs sims? I’d love to see them all lined up

https://wowsims.github.io/wotlk/

Go ahead and sim it.

2 Likes

Later phase sims are trash.

1 Like

Please point to where I said warriors should be S tier? I’d be fine with being B tier, as long as we get QoL changes so that sundering and shattering don’t feel terrible and don’t put you last place on DPS. It’s my alt now so not a huge deal, but I’d still like it to be competitive and not garbage.

Funny way of saying “the math doesn’t support my narrative, I’m going to call it trash so I don’t look stupid”.

I mean its true, sims are so bad when used for phases that aren’t out yet.

1 Like

Sundering is part of your rotation.

1 Like

If you can’t explain why, don’t expect me to do anything besides call you stupid.

Sundering is part of your rotation.

Good to see you’ve never played a warrior.

1 Like

Yeah my bad lol

There is another sim out done by class leads that shows fury as I think it was #2 overall dps

But there is a ton wrong with it so it’s hard to say it’s accurate

Anywho warriors say they’re bad. Blizzard says they’ll scale. I wonder who will win this fight

You’re doing something wrong. Get an addon to time both of your weapons with your strikes. Learn to switch stance at the right time for rend. There are videos. In my guild fury warrior parsing 97% and always on top.