I'm So Hyped!

For Sonic X Shadow Generations!

Not so much for TWW though.

Blizz should try to make some animations and stuff lol

7 Likes

Alrighty.

The only Sega games I generally play are Yakuza and Total War lol.

What!? But you can finally play a dwarf!

5 Likes

I only play cute and hot races.

Dwarves are neither lol

1 Like

draenei arent either.

Draenei are both!

Especially the Man’ari variety :smiley:

draenei are ugly.

1 Like

Same. The third and fourth appeals, cool and relatable, aren’t big deals for me.

1 Like

Did we already get the official war within expansion cinematic?

I only remember the one with Anduin and thrall which was cool but it really didn’t seem like the actual thing. Like we got with deathwing and Lich king or seeing the panda beat up that orc and human.

Was… was that it? The Anduin and thrall talking thing.

I could agree with you, but then we both would be wrong lol

1 Like

no we would both be right.

I have to say, thank you very much for standing up for me

Even though I am a pink ghost, I still feel that I am both cute and hot.

1 Like

Probably. The last enjoyable cut scene I remember was Anduin killing the Archon. I can’t seem to remember a single decent cinematic, cut scene or animation since.

1 Like

Did the Archon refuse to make him a Jedi Master too? lol

1 Like

Nice, I’ll edit that.

1 Like

Jeez man.

That sucks.

I actually like the one when ysera has to leave back to shadowlands. I felt it was very touching and well done.

But the new trailer cinematics we’ve gotten and that cinematic from Blizzcon don’t feel like official expansion cinematics to me. There isn’t much hype created by them, imo.

And I’m excited for the expansion! But usually there’s a cinematic that gives me feels that comes with it. Lol

Don’t get me wrong either, that one with Anduin and thrall looks amazing and well done. I enjoyed it. As a cinematic goes it’s a 10/10. As an official expansion opening cinematic it’s like … a 5? Maybe.

I think the animation was ridiculous good and it would be an amazing scene in a movie. On its own though, it’s just kinda there.

1 Like

Exactly! Same.

To this day the biggest hype video IMHO is the one about Gul’dan stealing an old man’s cane lol

3 Likes

Why did the post get flagged?

3 Likes