I'm So Hyped!

I maintain that there’s nothing hot about severe lumbar lordosis.

1 Like

Blood elves are snooty

1 Like

Now i know why Gul’dan was so Evil :smiling_imp: . He was bullied by other Orcs . Being bullied could cause someone to being Evil :smiling_imp:. You make feel sorry for Gul’dan . What is wrong with you ?

1 Like

I’m a Sonic the Hedgehog fan lol

1 Like

Because if it isn’t WoW related, the forums bring out their innermost Karens and shove the CoC in the OPs face.

It’s not new at all. Nobody is safe.

2 Likes

Which is interesting because what I am doing here just a funny roundabout way of saying I wish TWW had animations like the “Burdens of Bowwow” for MoP, “Warbringers” for WoD, “Harbingers” for Legion, etc.

3 Likes

Yeah, they won’t care. They saw you opening up with another game, and striked.

1 Like

Female dwarves are gorgeous! :angry:

1 Like

Is there a Japanese dub?

Because there’s a forum for that, I’d imagine. People are probably (understandably) tired of people being cute about “discussing WoW” with the past week of FF14 threads that were either moved, merged, or mdeleted.

It’s a case where flagging is technically appropriate.

Wait, that’s a game?

Lol, I legit thought it was an animated series!

Either way, looks good.

AFAIK, it’s a remake of Generations with an extra campaign in it, and apparently there’ll be an animated video included, sort of like “Day of Sigma” was with the PSP remake of Megaman X.

Honestly happy for the OP.

Its good to see people enjoy things. Just in the future there is a off topic section

yes this is wow storytelling now

I too am excited to enjoy Sonic X Shadow. :slight_smile: Sonic hits everytime even when he misses.

1 Like

It’s an upcoming animated series to hype up the new game.

Like Blizzard used to do for WoW, but better looking :smiley:

2 Likes