I'm quitting wow

I can’t take it anymore BFA is just garbage. Too much grinding just to get races and hearts of azeroth takes weaks just to get all of the ability unlocks. Hopefully Classic comes out soon. Cause I’m done with BFA.

41 Likes

The irony.

105 Likes

I got bad news for you about Classic.

47 Likes

No you see Classic actually has less grinding than BFA does.

6 Likes

Yeah sure

12 Likes

0/10. Pretty sure you know when classic releases.

8 Likes

Classic is the king of grinds. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Ur uselust

3 Likes

Just wondering, which race are you trying to unlock? You already have the “hard” races of this expansion.

I don’t mind grinding if its leads to something worthwhile that makes your character feel stronger, your own personal progression in the game feels meaningful and worth the effort. I Just don’t feel that in BFA. At this stage not sure how much I’ll play Classic or maybe not all due to lack of enthusiasm for the game since BFA was released but I’ll try it and if Classic feels good and the grind is worth the effort and wow feels fun again then I wouldn’t mind the grinding in Classic.

15 Likes

Luckily the classic grind is rewarding and gives a feeling of accomplishment, the BfA grind is just a time gated grind with a welfare epic at the end of the rainbow.

20 Likes

:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Actually more of a grind, just a grind that you like. That’s fine. Play what you enjoy…

4 Likes

Not sure why you would add that little face knowing that welfare epics are literally vomited on us at every turn nowadays.

1 Like

Lol you’re delusional. I played vanilla wow and how could you possible forget that it took 400 years to get to level 60 because there weren’t enough quest per zones (looking at you WINTERSPRING) and you just had to start grinding mobs to be able to level to go to the next since zones were locked by level and didn’t scale.

Anyone escaping BFA grinding and flocking to vanilla because they think it somehow has less are REALLY not remembering what vanilla WoW was. Absolutely everything was a chore back then. Literally everything.

15 Likes

But you’re wanting classic? HAHAAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Yet I see streamers go like 30-40 in one day

2 Likes

drink

drink

drink

Your stuff. I can has?

8 Likes

drink

double drink