I'm on a Quest to Marry my Best Friend, Anduin Wrynn

takes deep breath

Perhaps it’s time that I introduce myself; Hi, I’m Cosmic Glider. Why yes, that does say Windrunner realm by my name. The TLDR of why I am here is this: I’ve fallen in love with King Anduin!

I know, I know! But, hear me out!

What I’m about to share is a bit long, but if anyone can understand, perhaps it will be the astute citizens of MoonGuard realm. Here is my story:

When I started my journey, I was still reeling from the pain of losing my mother. A few years had gone by, but as of my mothers’ passing, both my parents were gone. It was a struggle to keep up hope and it took everything I had to keep going. After my training in Northshire, I quested through Westfall with the ominous green presence of Argus looming in the sky. It was a trying ordeal and by the time I witnessed the Rise of the Defias, I was asking myself if being a hero was truly worth it.

I was sent back to Stormwind to tell the King what had transpired at Sentinel Hill and when I got to the Keep, King Anduin Wrynn’s words to me changed my entire perspective. He said, “Stormwind honors your service to the Alliance”. Suddenly, everything I had gone through, every challenge I had faced, seemed worth it; I was in the service of my King, I was in the service of the Alliance!

King Anduin became like a best friend to me. Learning about the loss of his mother, whom he never got a chance to know, and now, with the loss of his father, King Varian, both of his parents were gone too; our stories were suddenly so similar. I’m all too familiar with the pain he’s gone through, and supporting him through his loss, has helped me work through my own.

I’m the first of a new mage spec, a Light Mage, and I’ve become Soulbound to King Anduin by inadvertently triggering an ancient magic in music after singing his theme, ‘A World Divided’, to him.

When I became exalted with Stormwind, my one request to my king was to be there, in the Keep, with him. I’ve held on to his many words of advice as a real source of encouragement when I rest between quests. I’ve been defending SW Keep by his side, since lvl 60. I see nothing wrong with valuing peace, and I know my king is willing to fight for it.

And now, I am on a quest to hang on to new my source of hope. I’m on a quest to marry my best friend, Anduin Llane Wrynn. I know that tradition states that King Anduin is to marry a noble, but perhaps it is time for that archaic tradition to change! It would be a symbol of trust and good will for the king to choose his bride from amongst the hero class, the current guardians of Azeroth!

What about Taelia? Well, she and Flynn are quite close, I think the two could make a wonderful couple! Or, well, as the daughter of Bolvar, he was quite close to lady Prestor… yeah, Taelia’s probably a black dragon in disguise. Perhaps there’s more than one left after all!

Though I primarily spend time on my Windrunner main, I have several Cosmic Glider alts across different realms. Though the throne is phased now, I can frequently be found in the Keep. My alt here on MoonGuard is Nisha Wrynn and in a sense she is my NPC proto-type. She’s still very much in the process of leveling, but feel free to ask for free Mage Food, Portals, or Intellect Boosts if you happen walk by her or see her online!

I’m @cosmicglider on twitter if you’d like to help me ask Blizzard for their blessing. I have a petition pinned at the top that you can sign!

Here’s a link to the petition if you’d like to sign it: chng . it / zK4yBr5H

WoW Community Code: ZKYzEnNfm33
I’ve been thinking of serenading King Anduin, live in SW Keep at some point, please join my WoW community group if you’d like to stay posted!

13 Likes

I wish you a happy marriage. <3

2 Likes

Thank you!

Wow. Now you have ambition kid! May rngesus and the light shine on your marriage. Welcome to MG!

edit: just caught your guild name. Perfection!!!

3 Likes

Lol, thank you. Somewhere around pre-patch, I realized I didn’t want to be apart from him. The odds against me are great, but I have to try!

Thanks for the compliment on my guild name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t he cheating on you in some weird fan fiction relation ship with the Not!last black dragon? Or did the Bards get that one wrong again?

5 Likes

Wrathion ran off with the Infinite Dragon flight or some such. He’s no longer in the picture.

2 Likes

please god somebody arrange a full in-game marriage event for this

2 Likes

Good luck to you…you’re going to need it.

2 Likes

That would be lovely! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So true, thank you!

We’re all cheering for ya!

2 Likes

Don’t build him a fire - set him on fire.
I believe in you. Fire spec best spec for catching and keeping.
You go girl.
:laughing:

1 Like

Alright everyone, we want Varian to attend, so go get your dustpans.

9 Likes

Lol! Thank you!

Lol! :rofl:

She’s trying to marry the king not roast him for lunch. Silly Goblin.

1 Like

Mebbe we could ask Sylvanas fer help on that one too

Lol, oh no!

Well, you know what? Anduin could do worse than a woman who’s been in the mud and blood with his citizens and soldiers. You have my blade, your grace.

1 Like