I'm on a Quest to Marry my Best Friend, Anduin Wrynn

Wow! Thank you! :heart:

Here’s a bit of the late, great author Terry Pratchett for you:
“Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.”

I’m supportive of your future queen. And throwing a bit of professional courtesy to boot.
#goals
#mage things

5 Likes

I’m going to need a dress for the wedding

1 Like

You’re going to give Bolvar nightmares! :rofl: Thank you for the support!

Oooh, I know a tailor! So many cute whites and grays out there! :grin:

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m allowed to wear white to a wedding, unless it had black sleeves or something. But something with a bit of grey would work just fine. Thank you so much, I’d appreciate that !

1 Like

You don’t have to wear white. There’s a cute black dress that tailors make! It’s pretty popular actually. :smile:

1 Like

I just sent you a dress. My sister is a tailor. Let me know what you think!

I am a Grand Master Tailor if you need dresses.

1 Like

I asked the the king hisself about this, an’ he seemed confused like. All I could get the bugger to say was “For the Alliance Above all” and “the Light Shall Burn you.”
But there’s rich people for ya’ , don’t even know his own wife.

I wasnt much surprised though, I once knew a man who who’d been happily married for 20 years on account of his wife working all day, and him working all night. They talked through notes. Marital Bliss, that.

4 Likes

Lol! :joy:

Well done and if you Read Christie Golden’s Before The Storm Anduin is actually the last of his bloodline and if you marry him his bloodline will continue rather than extinction.

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t read that, but I did realize that the House of Wrynn needs to continue. I wouldn’t say no to helping him do that. :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s as good a reason as any for Anduin to marry Nisha here. Aside from the fact she seems intelligent, aware of what is wanted from a Queen, supportive and kind but with that every so important steel core essential in any monarch’s wife.

Shall we support her claim together, Sister in the Light?

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My one question to the future Queen is how well can you survive a rock to the head? In a world of monsters and terrifying destruction, I’d prefer the new queen not be made of glass.

4 Likes

This is a valid question.

1 Like

I cannot wait to see Little Anduin take up the marriage club and marriage sack and stride manly through Stormwind to clout his lucky bride on the ear, stuff her in the sack, and deliver her to the wedding!

May he choose you tiny lady!

1 Like

I wonder if this will blow up on twitter and become a meme.

Edit: Signed it.

1 Like

Congratulations! I look forward to this.

2 Likes

April 1st was 3 days ago when you posted this.:rofl::rofl::rofl::hospital::hospital::hospital: