I'm on a mission: to buy many WoW tokens I need for the mount

Like I said I’m not saying you are, but by purchasing this you’re feeding the problem. You’re telling blizzard this is ok. It’s not ok in the slightest. This is them taking advantage of people.

17 Likes

I have the mount. It’s worth it. Don’t listen to these peasants.

Truth in advertising, I bought mine with just gold, no tokens.

1 Like

Oh that’s great, how long did it took you to get all that gold to get it?

I have it as well, as well as multiple TCG mounts that I bought with gold just playing the game, feel free to check my armory. I also don’t think blizzard should be removing it to cause people to spend 600 dollars.

They need to keep it in game and allow people to earn it at their pace, not someone who has to essentially set up a payment plan by purchasing two a week to work towards it. I mean she is basically purchasing a mount on lawayay. That is ridiculous.

Blizzard is flailing after so many games dropping numbers and now they’re going for a quick cash grab for this.

11 Likes

I’m genuinely curious with these questions.

How much gold do you have now total?

Do you want the mount because of the way it looks or because of the AH? Or something else?

this^. also, $600 is a great deal of money to waste on a mount in a video game. if you are going to throw it away, go to vegas and bet #7 on the wheel, or buy 300 powerball tickets. do you play the AH so hard that the mount is even worth it?

4 Likes

Man there are so many good things you could do with that money but you are blowing on that goofy looking mount? It is your decision so best of luck to ya, but you went with asking GD so giving opinion. Think again is my vote.

5 Likes

The way I see it’, people waste money on more damaging and silly things. This mount is by far one of the safest and if you can afford it more power to you.

1 Like

Money is worth different amounts to different people. Game mounts are also worth different amounts.

To a billionaire, spending a million is less painful than a normal person buying a glass of milk. [That is why we need progressive tax codes. Top used to pay 75% and still filthy rich, now they only pay 20% and not social security, so really 13%, while middle class pays more like 30%. Why so much love for billionaire rights? They donate to campaigns.]

2 Likes

I just want to thank you. It’s fantastic people like you that allow me to play WoW for free. I appreciate that your WoW Token purchases allowed me to buy the Shadowland expansion for in game gold.

1 Like

I was making a million gold a week at the start, but most of that gold got put back into buying the raw mats to keep it going. Most of my gold was the result of the cloth bracer shuffle to expulsum (selling enchants, gems, etc).

I have 500k left after buying Shadowlands. Probably made a million gold since I got it. @cutecumber I got it for the AH. I post 1k auctions daily, so it saves me hours per month. Time is money friend.

AH and the achievement

What’s wrong with you?? Go get a job to fund the OP’s dream!! Don’t be selfish!

All joking aside…OP please don’t reward Blizzard for this obvious predatory scarcity tactic.

2 Likes

No go ahead , increase the supply and bring down the token price :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly just playing into their hands. Gives them even more reason to make scumbag moves like this in the future.

14 Likes

I wish people would stop pretending like they’re actually going to do this. Sure, there is a .00001% of the population that would do this, but the amount of people on the forums even acting like they’re considering it is dumb.

According to your mount collection, you don’t even have the Yak or the spider mount, which are chump change compared to this 5 mil. You aren’t some avid mount collector, so I doubt you care about achievements. And the only people who would care about having the AH at any time are people who play the AH to make money, and they likely already have the 5 mil ready to go. Oh, and inb4 “this is my alt account”… lmao

Long story short, stop making these “give me attention” posts.

9 Likes

Hey OP if you wanna do this you gotta do this. Just make sure to save some money to do some fun things too. :heart:

2 Likes

You could probably buy a carry to a gladiator mount with 600 bucks…not that you should, of course.

Gave you a like just for your bravery. Or trollery. Either way it’s impressive.

1 Like

Ok. I am not hating by any means here muh man. That said, is the mount Really worth that?

Will you find yourself in need of a mobile AH THAT much?

I want it too. I will not make the gold in time though so I will go without. And I am OK with that too.

1 Like