Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

Believe it or not, it’s possible to care about more than one thing at a time. :man_facepalming:

Both things are horrific, I’d very much like it to stop, but I don’t have much power to prevent corporations from exploiting cheap, third world labor. Even less to completely avoid supporting them.

I seek out alternatives where I can, and buy local when feasible, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of these companies you simply have no choice but to support. Some of them even have their fingers in pies you wouldn’t have ever suspected. It’s not hypocritical to participate in the system most of the entire world runs on.

All we can really do is choose to, despite everything, support those who have a more solid moral compass - and in the entertainment industry, especially the video game industry we’re not exactly strapped for choice.

1 Like

You’re in denial, Satuza. People have been leaving for a while. For many of us, this was the last straw to make it even easier to jump ship. We were already playing other games instead anyway!

Proof: https ://ibb.co/1QQKTzQ

1 Like

Unsubbed and uninstalled. Gave away my gold as well.

The story has stopped me playing for months. It’s so unbelievably awful - even for a videogame. But this news just gave me that final push to make the break.