I'm not interested in Plunderstorm, develop World of Warcraft please

Agree! The mode was already trash and they keep making it a bigger dumpster fire with updates. They should burn the code when they finish the trash!

2 Likes

Having different aspects to a game you pay for is fine. The problem is we paid blizzard for an mmorpg and they used that money for a battle royale. If it wasn’t hyped as a wow patch literally no one would care about their little experiment. The problem is after months of hyping a super secret wow patch they did a bait and switch and gave us a different game.

4 Likes

2024 and its weird to say iam interested in world of warcraft (the mmorpg) and not an br reskin

1 Like

You are not prepared! (to see this)

2 Likes

Aww this poor little guy thinks blizzard world evolved around them lol

What would truly be fantastic is if at any given point, blizzard released something that was tested and well thought out. Instead of a crude alpha like system that barely had any backbone put into it, to dwindle an entire xpac then be cut out or left broken.

This “thing that we try and let burn” with barely any polish while paying players test it out for then got out of hand way too fast.

It’s a strange time when we have to ask Blizz to focus their WoW development on WoW.

2 Likes

K well this isn’t a PvP thing in WoW and the rewards are largely cosmetic so it also doesn’t apply to PvP in WoW. It’s a completely different game that no one was asking for.

Signed,
Correcting the “Voice of reason”

3 Likes

TWW isn’t WoW?

They probably could of saved some time, money and even made some money by trying to strike a deal for licensing characters and skins to Fortnite rather than making their own version.

Yall need to shut up with this tbh.

1 Like

Well said, OP. If they didn’t make blunderstorm and just put the funds into making TWW good (at least better than DF) that’d be cool.

It is obvious that Plunderstorm is a PvP game. It may be a quick mock-up of something they have planned, perhaps a mobile game. I do not believe that WoW suffer from its creation. I tried it and it look really good in my opinion. It is obviously not MY type of game since I am not really into PvP, but a lot of people are, and I am all for letting them have their fun.

Strongly disagree. Blizzard, please continue innovating. Plunderstorm is great, and I’m so glad you took the risk.