I'm not interested in Plunderstorm, develop World of Warcraft please

Blizzard ent., please develop the game that I play and for which I pay a subscription, I’m not interested in your “popular” streamers and all this meaningless hype at all.

I don’t need your Plunderstorm, it would be better if you made 10.3 and started develop the game that I love, play and pay for.

And let the streamers play another individual games that you make for them and they will promote them and give a thumbs up.

42 Likes

Sorry to tell you but all development on World of Warcraft has ceased and future development will be going to Plunderstorm.

Thank you for your support.

18 Likes

I heard that Blizzard is only working on Hearthstone now. Everything else has been scrapped.

4 Likes

Dear OP,
Please understand this game has many aspects to entertain all the players that pay a monthly subscription. Some of those aspects won’t appeal to you, but rest assured the money gathered from pvp players will go more toward pve as it has for years. The occasional PvP aspect is a good thing, even if you choose not to participate. Try to see the big picture when evaluating content.
Respectfully,
The voice of reason.

9 Likes

Plunderstorm isn’t in WoW, though. They should have put something in the actual game. I think that’s the biggest complaint I’ve seen. And WoW definitely needs more BGs.

19 Likes

They’re literally developing an expansion right now…

5 Likes

I agree, taking players away from a current season was a really odd move. I have zero interest in what streamers want or what they do. Must be nice to get a whole side game that caters to a handful of the people that wanted it. Streamers have never influenced me on any level. In fact, streamers, in my op are why most games suck these days. Too much catering mot enough dislike buttons.

10 Likes

Season 4 is LITERALLY releasing in a few weeks. That’s what 10.2.6 was laying the groundwork for. Do you people seriously not read the patch notes or any news before you make these threads?

1 Like

I am not a huge fan of Plunderstorm, probably because I’m so darn bad at it. lol.

There are aspects I like and some I don’t, but I think the important thing was it was something different for WoW. I’m ok with them trying different things from time to time to see what works and what doesn’t. It gives the game potential to grow and evolve.

4 Likes

Plunderstorm has nothing to do with streamers outside of Blizzard hosting an event with them to advertise it. Do you think rated arena PvP is a “side game that caters to a handful of people” just because the AWC exists?

1 Like

Plundered storm is fine. Is just needs variation. It needs fixes. It plays like an untested beta for a serious stand alone project.

• PvE mob only grind with friends
  • PvP only no mobs
  • PvE with PvP (current version)
    • Top 10 reward
    • Top 5 reward
    • Either bigger map or fewer players
    • Rated games to contribute to retail PvP rewards
    • Classic version of this
    • player immunity for PvP for 3 minutes
    • Brew Bay as no timer start Area.
      —- To train skills, figure out spells, learn rotations, Interface, assign pilot in duos/trios etc
    • Remove the weird crying ghost
    • Fix the lag
    • Randomize mobs/elites and locations

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

4 Likes

All three updates at once?

Sure, World of Warcraft has.

Yes

What about 10.3?

Plunder storm is a fun thing they tossed in between their actual development points as per the roadmap.

We get something fun (although I get that not everyone’s going to like it) that didn’t affect the development timeline they laid out for us and people are losing their minds. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Well, if that’s what you’re expecting, you’re probably going to be disappointed for at least the next 3 x-packs

But don’t worry, there also won’t be a S4…so you’ll probably be getting the same amount of content but have to pay $50-$90 for the next x-pack sooner

It’s not for everybody, and that’s fine. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

The great idea, just add Pluderstorm every 1,2 patches… after 11.2, 12.1 and 13.0… and dream about next 3 x-packs, isn’t it? Living in dreams of the future, perfect!

I heard they were only working on Overwatch 2 Story mode.

1 Like

Would this mode make you feel any different if it would be located at vendor in Valdraken?

Now that they’ve built the reusable “backbone” for it (term used by the dev in the video), yeah, we will probably get at least one plunderstorm even per x-pack now

So same amount of content, shorter x-packs, with at least one Plunderstorm each

Absolutely, between arena, raids and m+ in 10.3 content.
    Ideally, another one game in battle.net menu as Classic WoW.

No way! Where’s my p*ke bucket?