Apparently, my Angler’s Raft got changed from a Mount to a Toy. I am missing the Toy, I guess. Can I get it returned or replaced? Or is there a long-asp chain of Quests that I have to go through to get it again?
ETA: It took a couple trips through my Toy Box and filtering and unfiltering things to find it. Thanks all.
It’s called Angler’s Fishing Raft in the Toys. Do you have all things checked on filters?
Wowhead commenst may have some suggestions:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=85500/anglers-fishing-raft#comments
Edit: Looks like at one point Usable Only filter was possibly causing problems. But I am not seeing that, just checked.
I don’t believe it was ever a mount. It might have been an item that got changed to a toy but I don’t remember for sure. If you don’t have the toy, search your inventory for an item.
If you can’t find it, but had it before, then you should still have the necessary reputation to go buy it again, without further questing. The link Lorethon provided lists where to buy it.
I’m from long ago and far away, open Beta. It was a mount back in the days when Toys never existed.
I did the original MoP beta as well.
The Anglers Fishing Raft was a physical item in your bags during Beta and then MoP once it went live.
It became a toy in Legion. link: https://www.wowhead.com/news/legion-vrykul-and-lord-ravencrest-armor-sets-toy-box-updates-and-dozens-of-old-250154#legion-toy-box-spotlight
Could you be thinking of The Anglers Water Strider mount?
There were changes to some mounts during BFA that removed their special abilities. The Anglers Water Strider mount no longer has water-walking, natively. You can add mount equipment to most of your mounts now, and water-walking is one of the types of equipment.
As the others mentioned, ensure that your filters on the Toy Box are set to show everything. Also ensure that the character looking to use the Raft has trained Pandaria Fishing (available to learn from fishing trainers).
I would advise unchecking USABLE ONLY as the Raft can be finicky in regards to that filter.
just go talk to Nat in Pandaria and it will either say already known or if you have revered rep and at least 1 in pandaria fishing you can buy it. it shows as costing 800 gold.
I can see it in your toy collection. If you cannot see it there, please follow Kyzera’s advice and check the filters you have active.
I remember grinding so hard for that mount. I didn’t really enjoy riding around on a big bug, but water walking was just too convenient. Now I never ride it.