I'm just gonna say it, cat-people

100% agree. horde’s got all the good races this expansion anyway, let the alliance have a fun one for once!

1 Like

At least it’d match the alliance persona.

Catty.

Goldshires gonna love it if they get alliance

1 Like

Moonguard would have some Cat on Dog Action.

Just thinking of puppy moshes with that

Cat on dog on panda on goat action.

as a… err… ‘expert’ of goldshire and it’s insanity, i can safely say: yes. yes we/they would!

oh, you bet buddy!

1 Like

That’s cool I never thought of that. Shinto cat people would be totes awesome.

1 Like

It’s how this happened.

and their heritage armor? one word: kimono.
:+1:

…or a samurai outfit… or a school-uniform- you get the idea.

1 Like

Like Loxodon?
Alliance don’t deserve them! For the Horde.

2 Likes

That sounds like how you give birth to Fat Satan.

But we already have Vulpera.

That’s hard to top with a unique cat race. (At least one that doesn’t rip off FF14)

…What about something scaly?

I played a Tabaxi (leopard-man) ninja in D&D. He was technically a rogue but he fought with the straight japanese short swords. Loved that guy, and would love to reprise him in this game.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be opposed to Saberon, but please, no pretty cat people. I’d like it if they represented the darker side of the cute furball snoring on the chair behind me. The side that toyed with a mouse for 2 hours before ripping it in half and eating the head.

3 Likes

LOL…

someone really trying to ask for that Sethrak all casually like.

ff14, blade and soul, wildstar (rip), tera online, that eastern mmo i can’t remember… rip’em all off. blizz rips off everybody else, why not rip-off the competition a little?

If they looked like Khajiit or Kerra I wouldn’t mind. If they looked like Miqo’te, then no thanks.

1 Like

Weebs and furries in one place? Sounds like Garrosh bombed the wrong damn city.

1 Like

3 Likes