I'm just gonna say it, cat-people

plain and simple, wow needs anime-ish cat people. why? fun. i mean, we got glamorous elves and goats, why not just go all the way and have anime cat-people?
worried about folks going ‘uwu’ in chat? if you see any vulpera in trade, you know it’s too late.

just let it happen, let the weebs have an anime cat-people race, and give’em paladins too. we know that class is full of anime fans.

i’m 100% being legit, i think we should get a cat-people race. get all the nerdy subcultures in here. (or are weebs/otaku just… regular nerd-culture?)

edit:
here’s class suggestions for this theoretical anime-catfolk race:
warrior, hunter, mage, priest, monk, paladin, druid, rogue and dk (since everyone can be’em now)

i mean… i’d roll one, just so i could sit around being lazy and feel like i’m acting in-character.

edit 2: i’ve seen a lot of people just shoot-down this idea, but let me point out, lots of folks want to play as those new faun-people in ardenweald, so… keep that in mind folks. this theoretical race could be just as neat as them.

19 Likes

I’m down with cat-folk as a race (LION FOLK PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND THEY’D BETTER BE ALLIANCE). Nekomimi style… Less so. Full anthro or bust!

7 Likes

we have lots of full-anthros already (worgen, pandaren, vulpera, tauren, highmountain tauren) we need more… non-full-anthros in here.

I thought this was going to be about people who own a lot of cats and now I’m disappointed.

11 Likes

This is a complete departure of what WoW is.

5 Likes

I dont think we need “anime-ish” cat people.

But saberon would be pretty awesome.

10 Likes

Aren’t cat people the most popular race in FFXIV?

Cat people may being the end of the elf popularity.

1 Like

Can they just copy them from ff14? Please?

5 Likes

They may also cause the biggest war we’ve ever seen on Azeroth when the elves try to put down a threat to their popularity.

4 Likes

And preferably full anthro with a bust. Lion just seem the chesty sort, somehow.,

1 Like

/shrugs

It’s possible. Afterall, i’m a robot.

2 Likes

prefferably. just make’em a tiny-bit more cartoony to fit-in with the other races. maybe like, cel-shade’em, done.
:+1:

Anatomically correct bust or bust. Six breasted lion girls are the only correct option.

Big ol cat girl boobies.

4 Likes

you know if that did that, they’d pull another worgen on ya. with the top ones being big, and the others not-so-much.

1 Like

i agree

we need some anime waifus in here

(but real answer saberon would be top tier, especially with lion customization)

1 Like

A-Anduin kun. What are you staring at?

1 Like

Cat people for Horde, Elephant people for Alliance.

not against the saberon being part of the horde, but i honestly would like to see an anime-waifu/husbando-ish cat-people race. get a certain anime-lovin friend of mine playing WoW again, and maybe make some new weeb-bros.

If it ain’t that way for Worgen, Tauren, Pandaren-- or US– no reason it would be that way for our putative lion-folk.

Besides, Blizzard might put some effort into big cats, but not so much that they’d have to make that many new sets of armor. They can’t even be bothered with the poly count on old sets, what makes you think they’re going to go to work on a cup count?

2 Likes