I'm just counting down the days

Gdtrolltwo where you at. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Imgur
I was thinking this will be a race between me and you who played the most and won the most. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t really been keeping track of wins / losses, but it seems to me most of the “blowout” losses happened on Tuesday… that’s when there was a bunch of games starting 25/30 Alliance versus 40 Horde.

It’s really evened out since then, you win some you lose some. If both teams actually start out 40 vs 40, it can go either way.

1 Like

Do you know how many you played?
I have played 24 so far.
Im 13-11 LOL

1 Like

I dunno man, if I had to guess it’s at least 45 matches this week (between my different alts)… and probably closer to 50+. I went ham lol :joy:

Gonna do even more tonight, I’ll probably finish the week with 55+ games :wink:

1 Like

I would have been right there with you my friend I just had a bad week. to start with the pool pump went out had replaced it, then the harmonic balance went out on my truck replace it In the process I pulled a muscle in my back. :grimacing:
I think I would have been right there with you, but maybe I’ll get you next time. :wink:

It is my bedtime so this is my final score In less I wake up before reset. :wink:
Imgur

Imgur
This BG week start off bad for me, but I turned it around and had lots of fun. wish they would put this in the epic Q I would cap out and play nothing but this. :joy:

1 Like

And so the SS vs TM “hangover” begins, back to boring rep grinding tonight :-1:

I was up til 1:30 AM getting a few last-minute games in, I have no regrets :smirk:

1 Like