I'm just counting down the days

I reported all of you. Enjoy your bans.

2 Likes

So how is everyone doing in this?

So far for me:

Horde toon
1 win - 0 loss

Alliance toon
1 win - 4 loss (2 backfill losses that ended pretty quick)

Report in! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do not know what they have done to this BG but they have screwed it all up. I’m like 1-6 in this BG it has everything to do with not enough healers. won my last game because the horde didn’t have enough healers.

Blizzard you need to get your s*** straight you have taken a great BG and make it trash.

2 Likes

I’d agree with this. The thing alliance should watch though is their numbers at the start of the BG. It makes no sense at all to engage the horde when starting 30v40. Especially if on Defense it’s easy to use the avoid strat until the team fills because everyone can stay in the keep, man cannons, and basically not die. Assuming everyone listens anyway, lol.

Uh yeah, sorry this is a late reply/comment BTW. :smile:

1 Like

Hmm that was my experience in all previous SS/TMs… or worse at times, lol. I think I won all that I tried on horde side, though that might’ve been only 3 total (after which it got boring).

LOL!!

Just beat Zeela’s team (partial premade? not sure) 150 to 11 in one of these, it was a very satisfying win after all the losses and backfill games I’ve had today :cowboy_hat_face:

That’s what I like to see, good work Alliance :+1:

3 Likes

Whoah, ally just pwn’d one I was in. Yay! No brawl quest/reward though? :thinking:

Maybe you just didn’t have the quest?

I made that mistake on one of my alts, I won a match and then was wondering why no credit for the quest… then noticed I didn’t have the quest :laughing:

Can’t wait for this brawl to be over. That’s coming from a boomie/ele :sweat_smile:

I won 2 in a row now :smirk: but the Horde only started out with 4 healers.
someone said that Holinka was in it on his blood elf priest, but I didn’t take time to look.

Sometimes heals are str8 garbage and it doesn’t matter how many you have. If I die I’ll take a quick look at logs while running back and have been noticing heals are just horrible when we lose. I saw some resto druids jumping around behind the ranged hotting themselves. I’ll call heals out and they cry that the dps is trash. I’m ranged with a 47 yard ability to attack and can’t dps when I’m constantly spamming defensives.

1 Like

So far 0 - 3 this morning on Alliance side

Game 1 - backfill loss, zoned in at A: 31 to H: 87
Game 2 - “fresh” match, ended A: 93 to H: 150
Game 3 - backfill loss, zoned in at A: 9 to H: 26

Taking a break for a bit, I’ll get back into it after lunch :+1:

Omg so much ^ this :laughing:

Yesterday I was in a match where we had 8 healers and Horde had 5 healers, we ended up losing anyways and I noticed our heals just seemed very weak :roll_eyes:

I was standing literally 10-12 yards away from a Holy Priest and a Resto Druid and still somehow died. Looking at my combat log I see a Chaos Bolt land for 48k+ followed by a GPyro for about ~95k, back-to-back plus some other miscellaneous AOE damage. Then I got rooted by a random Frost Orb just as those two nukes connected, to make matters even worse.

I scroll further up the combat log and see some rather weak Monk heals for like 4k per tick, a single Druid Rejuv for like 2k per tick, and some Priest AOE heal for like 5k a tick (obviously not enough) :roll_eyes:

Just because you have lots of healers does not mean you will live, if they are the type of “casual” healers that toss out like x1 Rejuv and just expect that to be enough versus insane AOE/burst damage you are gonna be hurtin’ :grimacing:

On the other hand, I’ve seen experienced “battle hardened” healers pull off miracles… I’m talking quickly topping off someone that gets bursted down to 15% miracles. They can make all the difference in the world.

1 Like

Part of what you’re saying is true, but this BG should not start without some what even numbers of healers period 4-7 ok but 4-10 not ok.

Getting even numbers of healers is not that hard. take for instance, each side starts off with 3 healers than you save 5 spots on each side. say the Alliance as got a healer in Q he dose not get in till the Horde got one in Q until the five spots are filled up.

1 Like

After lunch I did 2 more:

Game 4 - “fresh” match, we fell behind by about 25 points following the first clash/encounter, but we rallied bigly and made a comeback, ended A: 150 to H: 119 :+1:
Game 5 - backfilled into a loss, zoned in at A: 1 to H: 32

https: //imgur. com/gallery/6K2z40u

That juicy damage though…

1 Like

Just last few days I got to where I could play some I had a lot of stuff going on in RL.
Imgur

2 Likes

In exchange for putting Chains Of Ice on a 15 second cooldown.

Way to try and GPB me while I was licking you.

We had half the healers, no need to be a tryhard!

https://imgur.com/gallery/q1WteGt

1 Like

PVP is war :smiley: You all must die :wink:
https://1920x1080hdwallpapers.com/image/201605/games/6135/diablo-3-enchantress-fire-spell-undead.jpg