I'm just counting down the days

https://i.imgur.com/R72fCu7.png
3 Likes

I was gonna make a post about this damn you beat me to it. :wink:

1 Like

40 alliance all grouped together, yum :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

10 days to trick out my boomie. (need a new azerite piece for better traits)

10 days to switch my hunter talents back to barrage :crazy_face:

10 days to get shadow word: death bound to my favorite keyā€¦oh wait, it already is.

10 days to figure out how to play my new destro a little better so I can cast those big green blobs all over the place.

Canā€™t hardly wait!

1 Like

I just need two charges of Death Grip on my DK.

Tab Sunfire, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, Incarn, Starfall, Starsurge, Lunar Strike , Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starfall, tab Sunfire, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, Incarn, Starfall, Starsurge, Lunar Strike , Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starfall, tab Sunfire, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, tab, tab Moonfire, Incarn, Starfall, Starsurge, Lunar Strike , Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starfall

3 Likes

Best/most fun part is those games where we end up GY-farming Alliance at the docks, or better yet when knockback classes knock them into the water as they spawn :joy: :rofl:

Mwahahahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Shame you canā€™t push them out of the map so they get Deserter.

1 Like

I hear ya

Tab-targetting can sometimes be annoying to do correctly if the enemy team has several UHDKs and Demo Locks, sooooo many annoying friggin pets running around that ā€œwasteā€ my tab-target :roll_eyes:

Hunter pets can become a nuisance too if thereā€™s a lot of them, but my godā€¦ UHDKs and Demo Locks just flood the field with their gazillion pets :-1:

Well thereā€™s two different keybinds, target closest player, and target closest enemy (anything). I run an addon that toggles the two depending if youā€™re in a BG or not. Only a few pets matter and they stick out. I donā€™t mind clicking those.

1 Like

So fun as ranged ā€¦and stealthā€¦and dksā€¦and ā€¦itā€™s a fun BG.

I shall have my fun.
Itā€™s so dirty to spec out of dub tap but Iā€™m gonna do it to keep up with the fat birds. Prolly gotta spec volley as well :nauseated_face:

A lot of yā€™all would think I would use Greater Pyroblast a lot you would only be half right. Why I got a good win rate in this one I try to dictate the tempo with Meteor and Flame Patch get Horde backing up then itā€™s time for the kills GPB. :grin:

1 Like

Canā€™t spell ā€œdamageā€ without the word ā€œmageā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If all goes right my mage is close to the top in damage and kills.

P.s Iā€™m a little interested in seeing how my tank warrior does in this. :thinking:

1 Like

If Iā€™m not top damage itā€™s probably because what I have on Netflix is interesting.

Itā€™s not a bad Brawl I just wish there was a bit more to it. Like checkpoints to control as you push forward or get pushed back. Could work much like unrated EotS or Ashranā€™s road checkpoints. The checkpoints wouldnā€™t need to do anything other than give some invested interest.

Itā€™s fun, last time it was up I took my Prot Warrior in there for a few games :cowboy_hat_face:

Basically just charge/stun over-extenders, and disrupt the enemy deathball as much as you can (Dragon Charge, etc)

Mass spell reflection PvP talent really shines in there, but you probably already knew that :wink:

1 Like

This BG is what we call Players vs Players the only thing that can kill you is other Players.

Dragon Charge yes, I know that would be great I was thinking Mass spell reflection would do good in this Iā€™m just now starting to get familiar with my warrior again.

1 Like

Fun as ranged, thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

Preach :+1:

Yes, itā€™s pure non-stop PvP from start to finish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like