I'm impressed, Ashkandi Horde

I’ve been server hopping since Classic’s launch trying to find the right balance of population and overall vibe and I gotta say Ashkandi Horde side has been really awesome - Lots of helpful peeps and general cooperative spirit, amusing chat, etc.

I tend to play way too many alts and solo alot but usually participate in group chat and try to keep things light and goofy.

Just wanted to say howdy and appreciate the community.

10 Likes

Howdy right back atcha.

We always got your back and if I see you in The Barrens, I’ve got a potion with your name on it, friend.

1 Like

We are awesome, yes. We are Horde!

1 Like

Appreciate the compliment, I am quite proud of our Barrens Chat myself.

1 Like

Yes, people are really helpful and always willing to group up to take care of a quest. Even when I’ve been a ditzy noob accidentally wasting people’s time, people have been really patient with me and I’ve had nothing but good times.

My only bad experience was actually on my first and only dungeon run … but I’m going to chalk that one up to inexperience on my side and a really mean group of people.

So I’m brand new to classic, I just rolled an undead priest on Ashkandi and although he’s level 4 currently I gotta say just in the starting zone I can see the community base I think I finally found my home and I’m excited to level through tbc with you all (it’ll be my first time) my name is Apocc so if you see me running around make sure to say hey!

1 Like

I started my transfers here last night seeing a thread like this makes me happy i did.

1 Like

Hello, I’m considering to Xfer to this server, is there any big social / casual / mature guild on Horde side?

I’m a veteran now-too-old-and-casual Wow player coming back to play TBC again. I would be available usually between 8 to 11 pm EST.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!