I'm going to go buy a watermelon

I want some watermelon now… :watermelon:

1 Like

You could make fan art out of the watermelon. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love watermelon. Cooling and low calorie snack. The usual benefits of eating plant foods too.

2 Likes

Yes!
OP, post whatever art you create, please? I wanna see.

1 Like

This is the most wholesome Sunday post.

Save the rind and make some accessories for the doge!

2 Likes

You should log in and troll Proudmoore instead.

Mission complete: watermelon obtained, sliced, and sadly not spiked.

That sounds delightful!

I LOVE THIS GUY’S VIDEOS

I live in Portland, actually, and there’s nothing out here but beautiful murals of certain people who have lost their lives. I’m sure you know the names. It’s truly awesome work. Also, there were plenty of watermelons at Target.

I almost got a mini watermelon until I realized I passed by the regular-sized watermelon box. What a mistake that would have been!

I’ll need a bigger watermelon if i’m going to be carrying around my Saint Bernard.

2 Likes

Cantaloupe > Watermelon

Although Papayas beat all.

Ah, the area I live the rioters are looting more then they are protesting. Burning trash cans and throwing them into stores and crap. Our starbucks got burned down. They even smashed a trader joes.

My envy is through the roof.

1 Like

You take back that heathen talk. Cantaloupe is the devil’s fruit.

1 Like

Weird I thought it would’ve been apples

4 Likes

I really love this city. It’s beautiful. The people have come together during this time and I feel like I’ve found home.

While the loss of Starbucks is a great one, it is an evil corporate establishment which rips off its own employees through paying negligible wage for their labor. Though, they aren’t close to the worst. The worst would be, like, Wal-Mart. Did they burn Wal-Mart? They should burn Wal-Mart.

Soooooo, i get that the watermelon word is a “placeholder” but i can’t find a proper word to replace it with.

I’d move there but rent is crazy expensive, like in the thousands. Down here I pay $500 and that includes electricity. The only downside is there is nothing to do here.

Do you post your art somewhere? Curious to see how they look.

1 Like

Are you going to post it dear? Maybe on Twitter?

1 Like