I'm glad RDF isnt in the game. Thank you for hearing my voice Blizzard

thank you!

If your going to be a nuisance, you may as well do it proplerly! :clown_face:

1 Like

All of these polls are comprised of players of the WoW community, some even exclusive to the TBCC community. Just because you don’t like the results does not make them less viable or legitimate.

3 Likes

do you know what base player numbers are? what are you comparing the polls to? do you know what a statistically viable sample size is to extrpolate from? Have the results been vetted for botting? double voting? control groups taken to account for confirmation bias? where did they get the sample of players? are they all active players?

Just because you like the results doesnt make them more viable or legitimate.

Any inferrence you draw from those polls, is a belief, and not a fact, that much baseline is clear.

Not at all.

Option A: More prefer whisper and chat spam vs queueing: RDF wont hurt them, as the majority will still form groups their preferred way since its superior in their eyes.

Option B: More prefere queueing vs whisper and chat spam: RDF will serve the majority of the player base, to the relative detriment of a minority. Relative because their preferred method isnt removed, its just not popular with the playerbase so they find it challenging to engage in it.

Thats it. Either way RDF being removed is the worse, more harmful option. Doesnt matter which camp is the majority.

3 Likes

And is also not a basis for claiming they’re are wrong.
It’s going to be fun reading the forums as they explode when those who don’t keep up with everything Blizz log in and realise this change. :popcorn:

3 Likes

i beileve you can absolutely believe and inferr the safest baseline which is above all players will do what is most effiecient. even if they believe its a worse experience to get to raiding (i.e mandatory LFR in mop). so this arguement holds no water. and is afalse dichotomy with a litttttle hint of strawman thrown in

Strawman, never claimed the opposite.

So the majority go without to appease those who have no formal relationship with self restraint. genius! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

But you don’t want to, correct? Like, do you prefer convenience and rewards or interaction? Because if its the former, then you too would be better served by having RDF, and if its the later and you are convinced your position won’t be shared by most, then you too are claiming people with that mindset, that is people served by the removal of RDF, are a small minority of the player base.

So which is it?

1 Like

this is clearly against tos.

Actually it’s not.

if rdf goes live i believe it will be too efficient to NOT use it. which is why i advocate for it to either not go live or its efficiency to be nerfed, so its an actual choice

Fun fact. You can form your group manually and still enter through the RDF system. Stop with the gaslighting. You are losing nothing with this feature.

3 Likes

So your own choice would be to engage in it. Therefore, you admit it is indeed better compared to your ‘preferred’ interaction through LFG tool and whispers.

So why exactly are you advocating for an option you yourself don’t want to take? I understand you don’t want RDF to be obviously superior to interaction but thats subjective. Having a steady group of friends to dungeon with whom you know and trust is always more efficient than trying your luck with randoms. Even if you use RDF to get a 4th / 5th member to fill, having a steady tank/healer/good dps core to queue with will be superior to a pure random group.

So its not efficiency. If interaction is so important to you, to the degree of posting in support of it, why will you let it go so quickly for an automated system? Or is it not that important compared to convenience? Because in that case, blizzard should really just give you your actual preference instead.

1 Like

this is actual projection. you acting as if i have no reason to be concerned and diminishing my statement to something not based in reality is the definition of gaslighting. I’ll go ahead an blacklist you until a mod comes around.

if by better you mean required due to efficiency, sure. it isnt better from a gameplay standpoint and i’d love to have the choice between either without being impacted by ones existence.

THe fact that you DONT want that is telling.

It’s the truth, you just don’t like it.
Again. You can manually form a group, queue said group into RDF and play with that group.
You were preferring to form groups, no? Well then, this feature does not prevent that.

And this is why I mentioned gaslighting. It changes nothing for you.

Because it’s true, as shown above.

2 Likes

And what after the Xp buff is gone? Back to dead world. Your voice is just spewing ignorance and stupidity.

2 Likes

this is actual gaslighting btw. telling me im actually in favor of something im actively saying i dont want, and i wouldnt be “forced” id just like it too much is some of the most rediculous stuff anyone ever written. Its copium. Blizzard agrees with me that one would invalidate the other, they wrote in in theire pillars, so IDK who youre appealing to by saying “actually your concerns dont exist”