I'm done with SOD, BM is now dead. Pets deleted & multiple stat changes

uses BM over more engaging runes

“Why isn’t this more engaging?!”

Quit trying to min max then if you don’t find that playstyle fun, Melee Hunter is still one of the best DPS for example, better than Pally even. This seems to come down to you ignoring the more engaging runes for top performance.

Nearly any group you join won’t care as long as you do decent and you can also join a guild and raid with them. The content is not so hard atm that you need to min max that much. From what I have seen the try hard groups just require you to bring consumables along with knowing the fight to make sure the raid is a easy one shot.

Didn’t suck for what?

No they’re in a good spot. The lesser skilled players should get better rather than asking for a handicap.

We know they are the whiniest class by far.

1 Like

I know you must be terrible at pvp if you think it’s GG when your pet gets cc’d. You’re exactly the low skill player that needed a pet nerf. And instead of complaining about it why don’t you look through your spell book and figure out how to play the class instead.

awwww wittle baby need a binky? Baby’s pet no wonger has more hp than real tanks? Awwwwwww pooooowwwr bayybeeee.

How does it feel to be the most whiny class in the game? Are you guys all on discord planning these posts? I bet the devs have most of you on ignore as these post are accomplishing nothing.

Another day and another whiny spoiled hunter post… sigh.

‘Waaah hunter pets exist!’

1 Like

Nooo my aoe crowd control ability doesn’t count! Why? Just because that’s why! I can just dispel all your dps too?! No way I’m not going to bind that button.

??? my vanilla hunter could beat deadmines at level 18 with only a healer in the group.

The real whiners are the ones complaining about hunter pets at level 25!!!

For real. Anyone still complaining about hunters right now, unironically, is straight trolling.

1 Like

Well before only about 1% of people made low level pvp characters. Most people do the quests or play dungeons!!!

So all of a sudden the core player base has to PvP at low levels and see how powerful the hunter actually is at that level!!! But it sucks level 60 and is a free kill for many classes, if that player is equally skilled and geared!!!

bye bye. theyre still topping meters lmao

Maybe people on here have proved that they’re actually not, and indeed it’s the fury warrior that is on top!

I never said or approved of any of that. I’m, in fact, asking for a return to concept for the hunter playstyle that people like you are advocating for.
All classes have runes that let them run down or straight-up combat charge onto hunters, or runes to remove all range control counterplay, and hunters have no means to prevent this or re-establish range. If they can’t operate in their conceptual fashion in PVP, and you remove a band-aid letting them function in PVP, then they need to be rebalanced to fit their role. I think even a rabid clown can agree on that.

Don’t quote me if you’re going to ignore everything I’ve said and scream at a strawman, you absolute goon.

oh no your hutner that took 10 hours to level is no more :frowning:

1 Like

It is perhaps the most ‘resilient customer’ thing ever to dismiss 10 hours of your time as worthless.

‘Resilient customer’ is what Blizzard calls people like you, at shareholders meetings, as a condescending insult. Your mindset is what lets game companies do half the terrible things they get away with.

Aspect of the lion will be missed. The back peddling mouth breather bringing it. Maybe not so much

Its almost like since hunter scale too well now and bad later they might… I dont know buff them in later phases when it becomes and issue?