I'm done with SOD, BM is now dead. Pets deleted & multiple stat changes

The real problem is they introduced a rune that gives 30% damage and hp and 80% focus regen. Then decide pets are too strong and nerf all pets dam, armor, hp so they end up screwing anyone without the rune. Smart.

1 Like

using bugged pets what did u expect lol

Sorry your beginner class isn’t dominating every aspect of the game. If you want to have higher output, I suggest a class with higher input requirements.

Just because your class is a circus and designed for literal children to be able to dominate with doesn’t mean you should result to name calling.

1 Like

Seriously though, do people actually quit over stuff like this? I mean, this is nothing new in my 20+ years of online gaming, but today I really wonder if this stuff makes people quit.

1 Like

There are a lot of people who hold very very strong emotional connections to “their class”

I play multiple classes so I’ve never really felt this strong emotional connection

This made me lol. Hunters easy lol. Only BM is easy but to actually be a skilled hunter you need to use everything in the tool kit hunters get.

I agree with you though the screaming about any class being weak at this point in SoD is laughable its 25 lvls in no class has any of their main abilities.

Like i said a good hunter player will over come and adapt with the changes. Those that cant need to reroll to the easiest class in the game warrior.

I’m just solo farming rfk with a bear now. He’s named Hugs, he likes giving hugs.

Yeah exactly, It’s a bait and switch on part of Blizzard. Bait the subs out of people that dream of having a BM hunter, then switch everything up after 2 weeks and make it horrible.

A lot of people are still talking about Hunter being strong, and this is true, but the whole post was about BM hunter, not MM.

Like someone said the games 20 years old, so this disproves the thought that people think that someone playing Hunter is low skilled. Hunter actually has a very high skill cap in pvp, but it’s just easy to do well on compared to some other classes. I would argue in classic that Ret Paladin is the class with the lowest skill required to play in both pve/pvp, it just didn’t have the dps to be viable in vanilla.

Phase 2 is gunna make you big mad when we get Beastial Wrath huh?

Its funny how everytime hunter gets “killed, destroyed, made useless” they always magically seem to stay on top.

Its almost as if the class was uber broken and needed multiple nerfs to bring it in line with other classes. Crazy concept but the forums are for soap opera wannabes i guess, and over dramatic doom posting is whats hot

I think it may be time for the Spore Bat to shine.

Hunters were advertised initially in classic wow - which is what this is - as the beginner friendly easy-to-play class. It was advertised as having a pet tank to bring with you, and then was given 100% mandatory raid spots due to tranq shot. Hunter is, systemically/functionally/factually - the easiest to play, most beginner friendly WoW class… at all points in time line. It was created with a deliberately low skill floor for ease of access.

Using your classes’ buttons isn’t a particularly large feat. It’s a requirement. Hunter just has less active buttons than literally every class in game.

I love this attitude, because it’s the “I play hunter, and I lost mail to a warrior. I hate warriors!” attitude for classic servers. It screams, at the top of your lungs, how much you resent warriors over loot distribution.

I couldnt care less about how much damage things are doing. What I care about is the runes Hunters got are all super boring. I just want to press buttons, I dont want to auto shoot and chill. Here’s hoping the next phases of SoD have more interactive Runes for us.
And to your beginner friendly comment, yup very true, but pretty much just BM through all of the timeline. MM has always required much more, and many iterations of MM have had a very high skill ceiling. Thats what im looking for in a Hunter in SoD. because its not Era, its supposed to be new and exciting, and it just isnt right now.

I hope less people play hunter going forward, these people out here complaining are tarnishing my class.

We are still very strong, and as the last pure dps class, I don’t see that changing.

Root out the FoTM kids, leave the grownups who really stick with the class through thick and thin, lol.

1 Like