I'm done and the schedule is to blame

Maybe I am nuts but I recall a 6 month phase schedule. I’m around 51 and could make the push but…why? I thought we had a decent amount of time before each phase rolled out, I don’t understand the point behind this…quick roll-out classic phases for…nothing?

I am a dad, a casual gamer, I did not expect classic to be super casual friendly but I falsely assumed I had more than 2 months to reach 60 with at least a few epics to compete in. Shame.

Blizz, you will never read this but for the random sake you do, why you rolling classic out so fast?? What are you accomplishing here???

65 Likes

presses F

10 Likes

“It’s too early” thread #453241
Domo would be proud.

Pretty sure once phase 2 and 3 are released things slow down significantly.

You know, when the people who played Vanilla for PvP actually get to gain gear without running a dungeon for the 20th or 50th time to not get their drop or dealing with a loot council rigging the loot system such that you are destined to get nothing for your time.

I am pretty sure early PvP loot is here until BWL is released, then we get the good stuff (since R10-R14 stuff is on par with BWL).

6 Likes

Pretty sure? Dude, It’s phase 2 month 2, phase 6 is a year from release. Why on earth would they just randomly release phases with no timeline? They are rushing it and I don’t understand why.

17 Likes

I agree, phase 2 is coming out and it hasn’t even been three months yet. For what it’s worth, with Dire Maul already out, phase 2 doesn’t have much content. It’s just gonna be like now except with Honorable Kill messages when you kill another player. Phase 3 is the important one, with battlegrounds and a decent dagger becoming finally available to everyone.

8 Likes

Pretty sure phase 3 will also be released early too. And well…AQ patch and Naxx patch will have an extremely long release gap since we have t1/t2 content and a sizable amount of pvp content.

1 Like

Based on what? They are releasing phase 2 and 3 early, why wait on naxx?

4 Likes

classic released august the 26th, It’s now mid november.You’ve had 11 weeks to hit 60, thats less than a level per day.

Don’t get salty because you haven’t been able to keep pace with the slowest of the level 60’s.

14 Likes

Because for the super majority of players pre Naxx was the entirety of Classic.

I could see a big gap in time between T2 level gear and T2.5 (AQ40) and T3 (Naxx) simply because it makes sense. It makes sense for the same reason why the PvP stuff needs released earlier on. Classic could have easily released at BWL/R14 PvP first and woulda been fine.

Salty? Its not about that mr basement dweller. I have a job, a kid, wife, 4 other characters above 30 and my god, play other games, The entire point of my point is the phases are to early. I’m sorry you haven’t seen sun light in 6 months but there’s no reason to come onto this post and say I am salty for not spending more time leveling my wow classic character.

28 Likes

Meanwhile he’s spent more time leveling to 48 than the “basement dweller” who got to level 60. The basement dweller is probably busy doing non-wow things with a level 60 while this guy is slamming people for “not having a life.”

13 Likes

That’s a dick move. I never slammed anyone for their time played. All I said was the phases are too fast, in my opinion. This d bag calling me out for not playing wow enough, in his opinion?

12 Likes

The person you’re arguing with may have been in diapers during vanilla.

3 Likes

Watch out, Slim.
Someone’s gonna pull the new meme out on you.
Okay?

What the heck is all of this? And for someone with 2 other characters above level 40, that takes as much time as one level 60 by itself.

14 Likes

Innocent till proven guilty, bro.

PS stop editing your posts, jesus

2 Likes

My quotes of you are hard evidence, you can’t edit anything.

That was my edit, additional information pointing out how you could have had 2 level 60s.

2 Likes

Changed my mind on character and at one point, faction choice

1 Like

Why must you blame that on blizzard and the community? Also swapping to horde, the easy way out.

1 Like

True, friend wanted to roll alliance and I followed. I realized I hated it and came home.

All I blame blizz for is the quick rollout of content.

4 Likes