I'm doing the Red Draenei questline, and all I can think is "When do we get Hatuun models?"

My god, could we please get any of the Broken Draenei, TBC or WoD? They look amazing, and they go with the Shaman-y side so well. Please, for the light!

8 Likes

Ya to see a Broken walking around would make sense.

You don’t think so? How come?

I was being serious. I would roll one myself. Poor guys deserve to be elsewhere than Outlands, even though its being restored? w.e is going on there.

3 Likes

A rare thing on GD, sorry.

Spoiler

I mean I assume that’s the deal Hatuun struck with Velen in the questline

2 Likes

Hatuun is easily one my favorites.

1 Like

Wait till you hit the end of the questline. Then you’ll have the same sense of hope as the rest of us.

prays to WoW gods

1 Like

We all kind of know the answer already. Certainly an endless array of new races would be fun, but it’s all time and money. Some of these races exist but need the full array of casting and action animations developed, in addition to the modifications to the all of the armor pieces that they may equip.

1 Like

I think Blizzard may be hinting towards it with what Velen says to Hatuun afterwards.

I covered that up with my Spoiler tag

Ah, apologizes.

1 Like

All good, man. I just didn’t want you to think I was a total dope.

Eh, wouldn’t play one myself unless it was a separate race with its own heritage set. My collector self would kick in. But more options for everyone is better, so sure, why not make Broken playable.

Are you going to play a panda if they get their set?

Broken Draenei are one of those races that should have been in the game for years by now. Hoping we get them soon

3 Likes

Oh, I already have two. A Monk on Alliance and a Warlock on Horde :panda_face:

1 Like

They did seem to leave the door open to a future of playable Broken characters.

Actually, I’d love for them to introduce sub-races as suggested in another thread —

Bringing in Broken would be pretty cool as a subrace using this feature :grin:

The Broken in Outland who had their connection to the light severed, coming to discover & commune with the spirits & elements was super cool – especially as it was told in Chronicles, I’d love to see that lore extended upon more as they’re brought into the fold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Broken should def be a skin option for Daenei Shaman, DKs and Warriors no question

And if we’re adding the red stuff what about Fel Orcs and Felblood BEs from Outlands

also add to that

• Troll Berserkers as an option for Warriors and DK’s
  • Taunka (from Wrath) face/horn options for Tauren (especially since females have the old non-derpy original Tauren female faces where they can actually close their mouths).
  • Lich skins for Undead (Male and Female) mages and locks.
  • Goblin Zombie skins for DK’s
1 Like

Why do they have to be limited to certain classes?

In game and lore they’re almost all classes. Including Mages, Rogues and Hunters. There are even Paladins and Priests.

Hilariously, only two make sense for them not to be: monks and DKs— the one class you did mention.