I'm disappointed by Blizzards Scalecommander favoritism

Prepatch is a meme lol. Awakened is still far from legit and you have grey parses there.

The parses also don’t change that you’re just literally wrong about the state of the spec.

I’m sorry you don’t agree with me then. Your opinion is different from mine and that’s fine.

So are the numbers.

1 Like

In terms of playstyle change scalecommander is more similar to old dev. No new buttons or anything.

Numbers also go to scale commander. The engulf ability would have to be very overtuned to get used over other abilities when we are so flooded with resources.

Idk how to fix it for dev, for pres though at least maybe have engulf apply db rather than consume

If they buff Flameshaper, they have to buff something besides Engulf again. At 604 ilvl and Raid+Aug buffs, Engulf can crit for over 10 million damage, and when used back-to back, if you win the RNG Crit Lotto and double-crit Engulf on pull, you will get threat off the tank.

My bet that will be the best way to do so would be to adjust one Hero Talent: Conduit of Flame. The conditional nature of it plays into the Mastery problem Dev had in that as the fight goes on, their damage tapers off and considering how reliant Flameshaper is on Crits for super-massive engulfs and to gain value from Titanic Precision, I would suggest it be like: 5% Crit that is unconditional and always active with an extra 10% Crit during Dragonrage. Or to make it something that plays into the spec of flameshaping, 5% Crit per Fire DoT applied to the target.

I feel like just making the “double your existing Enkindle dots” talent a required node and change it to refresh their durations would add a ton of DMG and actual thought into using engulfs and 2 charges would actually make sense instead it basically just being a 1 min cooldown.

Could then have a choice node to choose between 3 charges or something else for different play styles.

Would be nice if the renewing blaze talent also included an actual buff to your own renewing blaze lol

Oh, and let living flame apply Enkindle at 40% value, then it can kind of live up to chronoflames. And it kind of makes sense that the FIRE filler spell dots

How are people getting these massive crits as flameshaper? I can’t make it do anything and don’t see a talent combo that would improve it?

I mean a lot of the numbers stated are with raid buffs and aug buffs, but not sure what you mean about talent combo to improve it as most of the hero tree provides ways to improve it, as do talents in the class tree like shattering star, etc.