I'm convinced the "no world buffs" crowd literally never played this game

That’s the answer you want, not anyone else wants level 20.

would you say it’s… too hard? :cry:

Lvl 70 here that I lvld through classic into BC. Have played since release of vanilla. Proud supporter of no world buffs.

Since u brought it up there has been no such thing as a world buff in retail for a very long time.

1 Like

You speak truth.

SOM is not for the weak.

You gotta decide what you are. A wolf or a sheep.

2 Likes

No world buffs will kill the game because all the people wanting the rush from world buffs wont stick around for a none world buff meta. TBH should just make servers with world buffs and servers without and from there we can see which meta is really the top meta. World Buffs > None World buffs…

People haven’t had WB’s since TBC, the game is clearly a live and well on retail. World buffs are for people with small epeens anyway, not very impressive to say the least.

1 Like

This is cope.
Retail is dying at an alarming rate. You can have your opinion without making stuff up lol.

chore buffs

1 Like

Perfect summary. Chore Buffs and Ez Raids.

World buffs can be fun because of the sense of danger they provide. They are a crutch for bad guilds and a big boost for top guilds. If the content gets buffed old mechanics come back with no Wbuffs I have a feeling we will see a lot less people clear through Naxx or even let alone AQ because the trash in that raid is a pain in the butt. There are way more pros to no world buffs in my opinion but get ready for Warrior Rogue Lock Hunter Meta, “meme” classes will have no chance in buffed content unless there are more changes

Here is how dumb some of these pro-wBuff people are. They don’t like how long a raid takes, so they spend hours collecting buffs, to shave hours off raiding. haha

1 hour collecting wBuffs for a 30m BWL.
0 hour collecting wBuffs for a 1hr 30m BWL.

Kill world buffs, never let them back in the raiding scene ever again.

5 Likes

No, actually it is not. That’s what we’re trying to tell you. And blizzard agrees.

I have to say, you have a big mouth. Bigger than most trolls. As a troll, all you really do is be loud and make no points or arguments toward you favor.

I’ve really been on the fence about no Wbs. But, listening to you, makes me think we need them more than ever.

It’s amazing that you think so highly of yourself, that you need to be the only one on here that assumes they need to speak for everyone.

The difference is now they’re expected, stage managed, and people punished for not doing it, by every guild from the high end to casuals.

“Back in the day” we were happy to have 40 slots filled sometimes, and only 25 people in the raid were really doing the work.

and that doesn’t change the fact… you aren’t getting it. LMFAO

No world buffs is the best classic foundational QoL possible. I have dealt with WB in Vanilla and Classic, it was a time consuming waste and nothing more.

1 Like

Why does anyone want world buffs in the game? So brain dead content can be finished easier? Or to inflate their dps and egos at the same time… I wonder.

I think I welcome the change because it’s one thing I never have to worry or care about again. WBs are so boring.

3 Likes

I played the game.

It sucked.

2 Likes

lmao, plz do enlighten me that retail is dead. You not playing retail makes it dead right?

The issue with world buffs was that no one would play after they got them. it took time in your day before raid to get them or it cost gold to get them. people wanna be able to just pick up and play no strings attached.

1 Like