I'm 60 and disappointed

It is, you just missed 90% of it rushing to 60 by dungeon grinding.

30 Likes

well, I’m leveling an alt now and the starting zones are even empty because of layering. Like how can anyone paid to develop and design games think layering is better then sharding.

4 Likes

How did you get 60 so fast? Lol

4 Likes

We are not playing 1.12 vanilla but possibly something based of 1.12 on a later engine that is called classic. By now we know its not the same.

3 Likes

I just have a hard time sympathizing with these clowns that rush to max level then cry the next day. Why are you just sitting in the city anyways? You are aware the normal people are out questing, right? You are not normal.

32 Likes

So if I’m reading this right guy gets to level 60 and complains that most people are still level 20.

27 Likes

2 Likes

He’s a mage that’s how he made it to 60 so fast.

5 Likes

His complains that 45+ content may be undertuned/bugged has nothing to do with him rushing. I’d say it’s worth listening to.

46 Likes

Yes, I’m sure its undertuned and we don’t all just have 10-15 years experience doing the same stuff over and over…lol, jfc.

9 Likes

shrug

1.12 was a nerfed version of the game, too. I remember when it came out.

7 Likes

Yea I’ll be fair I was in WC last night and I did noticed on one of the druids we let run it never came back… it just kept running. Didn’t pull any other packs either.

Thought it was odd, but also it only happened once so I didn’t pay over much attention.

4 Likes

Darnassus is bustling. The higher level zones may be feel low-pop but the lower level zones are teeming with players. I doubt a significant portion of the playerbase is making a mad rush for 60.

Ephixa, gratz on 60. This isn’t vanilla, it’s classic. I can understand the familiarity you’ve developed on private servers might make this release a joke to you. It’s a lot of fun for me and players in my guild.

12 Likes

I’d agree to use this as source until we too reach that range. Probably many of us will agree (based on what we have seen and heard so far).

2 Likes

Of course it’s different than was 15 years ago. MMO’s were still new and people were figuring everything out. The content is going to be a joke compared to all the mechanics we have in retail now. People barely used key binds back in vanilla and having 2-3 mechanics on a boss was challenging.

2 Likes

Shouldnt have rushed mate. Enjoy the ride! A lot of people are still leveling.

9 Likes

I for one did not play retail WoW since BC. Higher level dungeons with under geared randoms (that just pull without stop) are easier than questing in the world.
I can make an exception of this experience for most boss encounters (difficulty often spiked) but regular dungeon elites are a pushovers.
That does not seem right, does it?

6 Likes

Rush to 60 when 99% of the playerbase probably isn’t even 40 yet because, you know, LIFE, and then complain about lack of content/population/activities. For one thing, you have the entirey of the Plaguelands and other high level zones to yourself for at least the next few weeks. And you’re a Mage. Go farm.

14 Likes

I agree with you, but realize you’re less than %1 of the player base. So saying that in this forum will just explode in your face.

The superfans can’t deal with anything outside of their Classic is perfect, ideology.

5 Likes

Except that wasn’t what the OP was talking about…at all.

4 Likes