Ilvl inflation means you return and can't do anything

Speaking of alts my 66 hunter was being offered ilvl 350 greens from WQs. So clearly the ilvl inflation even applies to sub-70.

I was honestly surprised that there wasn’t an item level requirement for LFR to start with but I certainly wasn’t going to complain. It’s still pretty low, to be fair, though I think 455 or 460 would have been more ideal.

I only like raids/dungeons. I have 0 desire for quests/world content/world events

You’re still ignoring catch-up mechanisms. Cheers.

I’ve had actually zero time to play this patch but I’d assume open world gear would be scaled to new ilvl you can just buy off the AH really cheap.

I thought it was heroics only, which are on par to previous M0s.

M0s now are equivalent to a previous seasons M10.

Do the world content, it drops 450-463 gear. Do normal dungeons, they drop 460. Do TW this week, they drop 467 with a 493 cache for doing 5.

It’s the easiest time in all of wow’s history to get geared.

If you have access to the dream surge you can fly around and then buy vendor gear that is 454 - high enough to get into dungeons I imagine.

None of this affects me (because I only do solo dungeons) but I have to admit that there is something fundamentally goofy about doing something one day, then finding yourself locked out of it the next day due to the gear that was just fine yesterday.

It would be a bit different if you were gone for a while but this actually happened overnight.

1 Like

My guy this is a video game, we play these to escape real life